Chapter 8-Breaking Up

Zayn's been awfully pissy lately, but not just to me. He barely talks to the guys and he's always angry with me. It's almost like he wants me to be his perfect girlfriend saying this and doing that and I don't want that. I just wanna be me. I want a relationship where I don't have to worry about impressing anybody. I just wanna be myself. But yet, it seems like every little thing I do just pisses Zayn off more and more.

Dating Niall+kissing Harry=very pissed off Zayn

Wait a second, the kiss. My kiss with Harry, Zayn saw us.

THAT ASS!!!!

It all makes sense now. I didn't wanna keep kissing Harry, but he insisted because he wanted to. And then Zayn saw us. It's perfectly crystal clear. Harry knew Zayn was there so that's why he wanted me to keep kissing him. He wanted me to make him jealous. Well it worked. And not only that, he also got me very pissed at him.

I get out of bed the next morning and run downstairs, anxious to murder Harry. Zayn gives me a smirk and I roll my eyes at his obnoxiousness.

"Harry, come here," I demand, "you USED me. I can't believe you! I thought you were different, but I guess you're just like everyone else around here. You're pathetic, you know that right?" 

"Yeah, and you let me use you-" 

"That's because I didn't know that you were using me to make Zayn jealous!!" I scream, "I really liked you Harry."

Suddenly Louis makes his way downstairs, yawning and stretching. He then pulls out his phone as a smile grows on his face. He obviously flirting with that girl...........again.

"You make me sick," I mutter as I push past Louis and head upstairs. 

"Liz," Louis calls. 

"What? You wanna show me another sexy picture you tweeted her?" 

"No, I just wanna know where we stand with our couple relationship." 

"Why?" I ask. 

"I.........uh.......nevermind-" 

"Tell me," I beg. 

"Remember that girl I was flirting with on Twitter?" 

"Of course, why wouldn't I? 

"W-well I told her that I'd like to go out with her and that I wanted her to meet you guys," Louis tells me.

In my head, I'm crushed. He's my first love, and even though I'm going out with Niall right now, Louis was my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first love, my first time; and that's something that you can never forgot no matter how hard you try to move on. The truth is, you can never really move on or get over your first love, especially with all the stuff that Louis and I have been through.

"Is that OK with you Liz?" Louis asks, but I barely hear him because I'm in my own little world thinking about everything, "Liz? Liz? LIZ!!" 

"What? What happened?" I ask, dazed out of my mind. 

"I said is it OK with you if I brought the girl I was flirting with on Twitter here to meet you guys?" Louis repeats. 

"I........." I trail off, "it's fine."

I sigh as Louis gives me an excited hug and runs upstairs to go call his girl.

"How do you really feel about that?" Liam asks me, startling me, "sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." 

"Feel about what?" I ask. 

"Louis bringing a new girl home that's not you," Liam says. 

"I..........I just sometimes with that I never stopped being your guys' sex slave," I whisper, feeling a tear fall down my face. 

"No Liz, don't say that. It's not good-" 

"But that's when I knew you guys loved me. And now Zayn's mad at me. I'm mad at Harry, and now Louis has a new girl," I explain. 

"Yeah, but you weren't truly happy because we never gave you the affection that you have been longing for," Liam sighs.

I.........I just don't know anymore at this point..................