Chapter 49-A Sudden Change In Home

"Right this way," Nathan instructs as he scoots me inside his mansion.

I grumble my anger at the boys and a bunch of swear words to myself as I walk inside. The least that they could do is save me. When I step inside, I feel as though I'm in the royal palace. Elegant paintings hang on the wall. The interior design itself looks like it costs more than the price of One Direction, even more than that. The marble floors are neatly polished and waxed and everything in the room was spotless, not a single object out of place. I stand in awe, not even able to come up with a number that could possibly describe how much this mansion is worth. The rooms are rather long and the ceilings are at least 100 feet tall. I've never understood why some construction workers and some buildings such as Wal-Mart build their ceilings so high. It's not like a giant is going to come in. And yet the front doors of Wal-Mart are extremely tiny. Nathan closes the front door and helps me with my luggage as he shows me the stairs. When we reach the stairs, he quickly changes his direction and makes a sudden left turn, so I decide to follow his lead. He stops in front of a painting and pushes a button, only to momentarily reveal later that it's actually an elevator. The painting was just painted on to the doors to not make them so obvious to the public that it was an elevator. That, and/or he probably just wanted to make the doors look as fancy as the rest of the house.

"I'd take the stairs, but I don't want to bang them up leaving dents and scratches behind with these suit cases," he begins as we wait patiently for the elevator.

"I guess that makes sense," I mumble.

The doors ding, revealing a rather large elevator that looks just as fancy on the inside as it does like the rest of the house. Nathan escorts me inside and I awkwardly stand in the far corner, as far away from Nathan as possible. He actually doesn't seem that bad.......

"So, uh.....how long will I be staying here?" I nervously speak up, afraid to hear my answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did you think you were leaving?" Nathan chuckles.

"Kind of....." I mumble once again.

"That's not how it works around here babe," he whispers sexily as he leans up against the side of the elevator, clearly trying to seduce me, "when I want something, I get it, no problems, no arguing. The people obey and then they give me what I want-"

"But why do you want me?" I interrupt, "what's so special about me?"

What kind of charm have I possessed that makes everyone so drawn to me, always wanting to steal me for someone's own, evil game.

"Don't interrupt me!" Nathan shouts in a rather stern tone, "if you even think that those boys are gonna come back to get you, think again. Don't even attempt to escape either..... Now, onto your question as to why I want you. I've heard what you've been through with those boys. What you've done, how many times you've slept with them, etc., etc."

"And you didn't want to be left out on the "fun"?" I ask, not really even sure what I just said.

"That's right," he smirks.

What did these boys do to me?!?!

Help me.......

The elevators ding once more, revealing the second floor. It looks just as nice as the first, but instead of marble there's carpeting. I don't personally like the carpeting, but it looks expensive so I can see why Nathan bought it. I walk down the hallway at a rather slow pace so I can admire his mansion.

"Nice place," I compliment.

"I know," he smirks.

He could've at least said thank you.......