Chapter 4-Cracking Under Pressure

After a long day of video shooting, tweeting, all sorts of social networking, we finally think that we've broadcasted One Direction's comeback enough. I watch from the kitchen as Niall turns on the TV.

"Guys! Guys get out here!!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

"What's all the yelling about?!?" Louis shouts.

"In other news, boy band One Direction made an announcement yesterday that they would come back into the music industry; going on tour and creating a new album. The boy band is said to have planned a comeback show where fans would get to pick the songs they perform life," the news reporter says as she takes a seat on the couch with the other news reporters, "I don't know about you guys but I think this comeback is just gonna blow up in their faces."

"I think they can do it," the male reporter chirps up.

"Well they were huge! And just as they were reaching the peak of their success they suddenly disappear out of nowhere and now they expect to just be able to come back into the music business whenever they like and still have the same fan base that they did before. I don't think things work that way boys."

"Well, you never know," the newsman finishes before Niall shuts off the TV.

After the TV shuts off, the boys just stand around, speechless. I look at Harry's face and he looks like he's about to cry.

"Harry?" I call, desperate to get his attention.

Harry pushes past us and storms upstairs, fighting back tears. I take off after him and open his door, only to see Harry curled up into a ball on his bed.

"Harry, things are gonna turn out alright. Don't listen to those dumb reporters. They don't know what the hell they're rambling on about," I whisper comfortingly.

"They don't think we can do it," Harry mutters.

"So then prove them wrong!" I tell him, "you can do it. I know you can. And you wanna know why? Because I believe in you and I know that you can do an amazing new album and show. Just, please don't believe what they say."

Harry gives me a sympathetic smile, still not sure if I really believe in him. To prove him wrong, I place a sweet kiss on his lips, quickly building passion by the second. Harry's tongue glides along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I run my hair through Harry's thick mop of curls, smiling through the kiss. I then wrap my arms around Harry's neck, causing Harry to giggle, his warm breath tickling me. As Harry pulls away, he can't seem to stop smiling.

"I love you Liz. I really do," Harry smiles.