Chapter 29-Deadly Secrets

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I hear a sweet voice say, "time to get up."

"Nooo," I groan.

"Just think, at this time in about four months I won't be the one waking you up. It'll be the baby instead," he smiles.

"Ugh, I just can't wait to get this thing out of me," I complain.

I sit up in bed and then take off to the bathroom. I push the door open and vomit in the toilet. I hear the creak of a door open behind me, so I turn around to see Liam standing in the doorway with a concerned look on his face.

"Shouldn't your morning sickness have been over by now? You're about halfway through your second trimester and you're still sick. Is that normal?" He asks.

"Some girls have it much more than others, and by some, I mean me," I groan, causing Liam to shake his head in confusion.

About an hour later, the boys, Eleanor, and I are all in the living room. Eleanor and I are propped up on the sofa with our boyfriends sitting at our sides while Harry and Niall are relaxed on the floor. As we're sitting in silence, Eleanor breaks it with the urge to throw up. I watch as she makes her way to the bathroom as fast as her legs are willing to take her. Louis eventually gets up off his ass and heads off to the bathroom to take care of Eleanor. Harry and Niall wince when they hear Eleanor vomit in the bathroom.

"Just think, soon you two are gonna cause a girl to act like that," I speak up as I point in the direction of the bathroom that Eleanor's in.

"Now I'm actually willing to wait to get a girl pregnant," Harry mumbles, causing me to giggle at his comment. There's no way that this boy could live without sex.

"And to think that the most immature member of your band is stepping up and taking responsibility for once," I add, referring to Louis.

"It's a miracle," Niall states as he throws his arms up in the air, causing Liam, Harry, Niall, and I to burst out laughing.

We all suddenly become quiet when we hear the sound of a toilet flushing. Moments later, Eleanor and Louis appear out of the bathroom. Eleanor's clutching her stomach while Louis has one arm slung around her shoulders. They both have a seat next to me. We turn on the TV to channel surf and see what's on. When we spot Grown Ups playing, we quickly select the channel. Luckily, the movie just started. As the opening credits begin playing, Niall's phone beeps. He stands up and walks out into the kitchen to answer his phone. Wanting an excuse to go out and talk to Niall, I tell Liam that I'm hungry and then proceed to the kitchen. By the time I enter, Niall's phone is sitting on the island and he's pulling a beer out of the refrigerator.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"It was Rachel. She texted me," Niall answers.

"What'd she want?" I follow up.

"She wanted to know if I wanted to hang out with her," he answers in a plain, uncaring tone.

"You don't seem very happy about that. What happened on your date with her? You seemed so into her. I mean, she kissed you!" I tell him.

"I just don't know if she's exactly the "one" for me," he states.

"And by that you mean?" I ask as I roll my arms in a circle, signaling for him to elaborate on his statement.

"Well, the date was fine. She's a great girl and all......" he trails off.

"But.........?" I continue for him.

"I found out a little something about her that I didn't know before-"

"Don't tell me you slept with her," I interrupt.