Chapter 53-Near Death Expierences Are Never Fun

Harry kisses me again after a few short moments. He pulls away and then glides his lips up and down my neck. Shivers get sent down my spine when I feel Harry's warm breath breathing on my neck. He kisses my neck again, and then surprisingly, he pulls away rather quickly.

"This is why I've been afraid to date you........" I hear Harry mutter under my breath.

"If I may ask.........why?" I reply as I look into his astonishingly green eyes.

"I.......I just can't control myself when I'm around you..........You have no idea how attracted I am to you........."

Why do I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach from the words that just came out of his mouth. He sounds as though he wants me as his sex slave......

"I just don't wanna rush things because I'm afraid I'm gonna break your heart," Harry mumbles.

"Harry......." I trail off.

"I'm gonna go inside. It's cold out here," Harry sighs before he opens the window and climbs inside.

"Harry don't go!" I cry.

'Goodnight Liz."

I watch Harry slowly slide my window down and walk away, leaving me outside.........alone. Feeling a gentle breeze blowing in the wind, causing the air to suddenly turn cold, I decide to get inside before I catch a cold. I get to my feet when suddenly the wind speed increases dramatically. I cross my arms and try to savior my warmth. I take my first step to the window when suddenly I lose my balance and fall and begin rolling down the roof. I scream in terror as I roll. Just before I plummet to the ground, I grab the drain pipe, potentially saving my life. I always did this before when I was younger when I wanted to get away from my family and this never happened before.

"HELP!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, scared out of my mind, "HARRY!!!!"

I look up into the stars and just pray that someone's gonna come rescue me before I fall to my death.

"Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down," I keep repeating to myself.

Not even bothering to listen to my own words, I look down to see how far the drop is to the ground. I squeal in terror when I realize how far up I actually am. Shit I'm toast. I'm gonna end up leaving a huge dent in the ground if I fall.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" I yell.

When I hear the sudden crack, that's when my fear that I'm doom sets it. My eyes grow wide and I watch as the drain pipe splits from the house. In a few short moments I'll be in the ground dead.

"HELLPPP!!!!! GIRL ABOUT TO PLUMMIT TO HER DEATH OUT HERE!!!!" I yell.

Goodbye boys. Goodbye world. Take good care of Dylan for me......

The drain pipe begins breaking more and more. Soon, it'll break right where I am and I'll fall. I watch the crack as it travels up the pipe and begins cracking where I'm holding it.

"Oh shit......." I mutter to myself as I watch the crack grow.

Within seconds, the pipe splits apart, falling to the ground.

"HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" I scream as I fall.

I continue trying to grasp onto something before I fall, but just as I grab a piece of the pipe, my fingers slip away and I plummet to the ground. I notice the distance between myself and the sky becoming larger when I suddenly flop.....................

.........................into Harry's arms.

He grunts as I land in his arms. I look up to see his dark silhouette shining in the moonlight. I stroke my fingers across his cheek and smile.

"H-Harry," I stutter, "you saved my life."

"I thought you said I shouldn't be afraid to fall," he chuckles, referring to what I said earlier, "you seem extremely surprised."

"I..........I just didn't think you'd actually come to my rescue," I manage to say.

"I'm called your knight in shining armor for a reason right?" He smirks.

"You could've come to my rescue a bit sooner," I mutter, referring to multiple situations.

Harry carries me in his arms up the patio and into the house. He carries me into the living room where I see the boys discussing things and Eleanor cradling Casey, feeding her. Harry takes a seat on the couch next to Zayn and allows me to stay on his lap with him. Harry cuddles me while on his lap and then kisses the top of my head.

"You seem tense," I tell Zayn.

"I'm.....f-fine," Zayn grumbles, clearly pissed about something.

"Well, back to business," Louis states after he claps his hands together.

"What business?" I ask.

"Well, since Zayn's back with us, we decided to go back out on tour and release our album as planned," Liam answers.

"You guys are going back out on the road?!?" Eleanor speaks up. She sounds just as surprised as I do about this.

"You guys can come with us!" Niall shouts, obviously excited.

"We can. I don't think Dylan and Casey are gonna be on board. They need a proper home such as this place, not a tour bus," I explain.

"But.......what about our relationships?" Louis asks.

"We'll make it work...................Just as long as you boys promise not to party too hard," Eleanor answers as she points to Louis and Harry directly, signaling them out.

"No promises........" Niall mumbles.

Harry gives me a look of fright, unsure for how our long distance relationship will work, so I hold his hand. If he's willing to try to make things work, then I will as well.

"I love you Harry," I whisper, getting a kiss from Harry as response.

"I love you Harry..........Ha....Liar," I hear Zayn grumble to himself as he pretends to puke from our disgustingness as he heads out to the kitchen for a beer.

I am most certainly not a liar. Zayn, however, is. Why can't he just let me be happy for once. He thinks that the place where I will be happy is with him, of course he does. But I am but I'm not happy. I'm glad I'll have a guy, but he won't be my dream guy. Harry's my dream guy, although he's no longer a dream, he's real........finally.......

"I love you Liz," Harry whispers in my ear sexily, sending shivers down my spine once again.

"I love you more," I coo as I giggle.

"You two make me sick," I hear Zayn mutter once again. Well hello Mr. Grumpy.......

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trapped 3: Together Forever is now officially over :(, but, Trapped 4: You've Changed My Life is coming :). Thank you guys for being so in love with this book series. I love writing it and I know you guys love reading it from all of your votes and comments. You guys seriously are amazing. I love you all.