Chapter 10-New Girl

Niall opened up the back car door to reveal a semi-tall brown haired girl who has basically perfect facial features and she has such a great figure, unlike me. I can clearly see what Louis sees in her. I admire her outfit, thinking she has such a great style. She's wearing a long white skirt with a black shirt and a belt in-between with tan sandals. She has on sunglasses and she's holding a black leather jacket in her left hand, with some luggage in her right. I reach out to shake her hand, but she doesn't seem to notice my gesture. So much for being polite.

"Hi, I'm Liz," I introduce, "I've heard so much about you. Especially about how you and Louis met."

"Yeah. I'm Eleanor," she says plainly, seeming the least bit interested in making deep conversation with me.

"Well this is awkward," Niall says, sensing the tension between the two of us.

Eleanor eventually makes her way inside and as soon as she spots Louis she drops her luggage and takes off to kiss him. I clench my fists as I witness the kiss as Niall puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Easy babe," Niall whispers, "I know it's hard."

"Louis! I'm so glad I came and I'm living here now-"

"WHAT?!?!" I scream, "you're LIVING HERE?!?! As in, you're never leaving? Louis, the least you could have done was told me," I snap as I storm off into the kitchen.

"Well someone's jealous," Harry chuckles as he watches me arrive in the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up," I snap as I pull out a beer and pop the cap off.

"Geez, you're mad. You never drink," Harry notices.

"Good to know you're not blind," I mutter sarcastically.

"She's really getting under your skin isn't she?" Harry asks as I take a large swig from my beer.

"Just........don't talk about her around me," I mumble.

I head upstairs to my room, ignoring the lovebirds as I just lay on my bed and just think about all this. Niall's faithfulness, Eleanor, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and if I actually may have feelings for Liam. I hear a knock at my door to answer it and find it to be Zayn.

"We're going to dinner to get to know-are you drinking beer? You never drink," Zayn says.

"What does it matter?" I snap.

"Well, were leaving-"

"I'm not going-"

"You have to go. Louis wants you to-"

"Or are you just saying that to get me to come to the restaurant? Ever since the bitch came his eyes have been locked on her and her only," I explain.

"Someone's jeal-"

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!!! I'm dating Niall anyway," I scream and immediately see the jealousy in Zayn's eyes.

"He's not faithful. He's gonna leave you the second he gets the chance to."

"So what are you saying? And why are you telling me this?"

"Because I care about you and I don't wanna see your heart get broken. I'm saying break up with Niall now before he cheats on you, because he will," Zayn explains.

"Thanks but I think I trust my boyfriend enough to know his faithfulness to me," I say as I head downstairs.

"Do you?" Zayn asks, causing me to turn around at the surprise by his question.

"Yes I do," I quickly say as I begin to move quicker to get downstairs.

"Do you really love him like you say you do?"

"Y-yes I do," I stutter, "......................maybe. I don't know."

"He's not that into you anymore. He loves music and always says that he never has time for a girlfriend. He's gonna leave you Liz. You gotta believe me. I've known him way longer than you have," Zayn explains.

"Hey you guys coming?" Liam calls.

"I'm right here Liam," I answer as I run down the stairs, anxious to get in the car and away from Zayn's constant questions.

We all hop in the car and head off to wherever we're going to eat dinner. I sit in the car in-between Liam and Niall with Eleanor and Louis behind us, of course while Harry drives and Zayn's in the passenger seat. After about ten minutes of driving, we finally pull into the quiet restaurant, Le Chateau Fleur De Resturante, a fancy French restaurant which means Authentic French food prepared by the most passionate French Chef Jean-Jacques Thine in English. We walk into the restaurant to see that it's not very packed at all, but I have a feeling that the reason why is because it's probably very expensive. We wait for a table and are eventually seated by a handsome waiter named Sean. Sean takes our orders and I order a Bud Light, getting a look of dropped jaws from the boys, surprised that I would drink beer. Everyone orders Bud Light as their drink and I keep looking over at Louis and Eleanor while we wait. Seeing them in love is sickening to my stomach. I bet she's gonna try to sleep with him tonight. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

"So Eleanor," Harry speaks up, "where are you from?"

"Manchester, but I was Los Angeles visiting family," she answers in a plain, uncaring voice.

"What do you do for a living?" Liam asks.

"I'm in my third year of college. I go to University of Manchester, studying politics and sociology. I was a Hollister floor model, but it just turned out to be too much for me so I quit."

"I was gonna study that in college if the band didn't work out, but it did so I didn't bother doing college," Harry states, trying to make conversation.

"That's great," she mutters sarcastically.

I remain quiet when our drinks arrive. I snatch mine out of Sean's hand and I immediately pop the top off and gulp at least half the bottle down in one swig. The boys look at me in shock and I just shrug it off. The more drunk I am, the less I'll care about Eleanor.

"Woah, take it easy there," Harry says as he tries to take the beer from my hands.

"Paws off. Get your own," I snap.

"So Lily," Eleanor says.

"It's Liz," I tell her.

"Oh," she muttered, not seeming to care that she got my name wrong, "what do you do for a living?"

"I was going to college, but I got kicked out, along with the boys," I whisper.

"Oh, why?" Eleanor asks. I have a feeling she knows the answer. She knows she bugs me by her presence and she's just trying to get under my skin because she knows it drives me crazy.

"I ditched class too many times," I say quickly.

"I see. Well, that's what happens when you're careless," she says as she gives me a dirty smirk. She doesn't just mean in school. She knows I slept with all the guys and I got pregnant. The question still remains, how much did Louis actually tell this girl?

She wants war. She wants me to compete with her for Louis' attention.

Well, if that's what she wants.........

That's exactly what she'll get, only I'm gonna make sure I win.