Chapter 32-A Big Red Sign That Reads "Danger! Trouble Ahead!"

Liam happily escorts me out of the maternity wing and downstairs to the lobby of the hospital. He appears to be in a great mood now that he knows I'm not giving the baby up.

"You hungry?" Liam asks.

"I could go for some food," I say and then flash him a smile.

He seems so proud to be a soon to be dad. He's gonna be amazing......

We make our way through the somewhat large crowd in the hospital to get to the cafeteria. When we enter, I can feel my eyes practically triple in size at all this food. Seeing it suddenly makes me feel as though I haven't eaten in forever. I walk over with Liam to get our trays. I grab one for myself and Liam does the same, and then we split off into separate directions to get our own food. I immediately target the pizzas and order myself a large bacon and cheese pizza. If I don't eat all of it, I'm sure the boys and Eleanor will. When I place my order, I decide to go grab some French Fries and vanilla ice cream to pass the time. I now realize that I need a drink because I am extremely thirsty right now. I head over to where all of the beverages are located and grab myself a large Barq's root beer. I walk over to where I order my pizza and just as I arrive, Liam appears.

"Holy crap that's a lot of food!" Liam states rather loudly.

"I'm pregnant and hungry don't judge me," I mumble, "what'd all you get?"

"I ordered myself some Chinese food-"

"Ooo I could go for some Chinese right now," I whine as I hear him mention it.

"I think you have enough food on your tray for right now," he chuckles, "you can have the rest of mine if I don't fully finish it. How does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing."

"Who ordered the large bacon and cheese pizza?" The chef asks.

"ME!" I eagerly yell.

"You ordered a pizza too?!? I doubt you can eat all that."

"Hey, if I don't, I'm sure Eleanor and the boys will," I tell him.

As I take my pizza from the counter, Liam leads me over to the registers and happily pays for both of our meals.

"I'll go get us utensils and stuff. You go find us a table," he instructs.

"Alright."

I walk over to one of the booths in the back and lay my tray down on the table. I scoot all the way into the booth and grab a slice of pizza and devour it before Liam's even finished grabbing our stuff. I begin to get a craving for French Fries so I take a few of them and shove them in my mouth. I feel like a chipmunk right now. I bet the people around us probably think I'm a pig but oh well. It's not like I'll ever see any of these people again so who cares what they think. I'm just surprised Liam hasn't been murdered yet. As I finish eating my fries, Liam comes back with our silverware.

"I guess you won't be needing this ketchup," Liam chuckles when he notices my empty container of fries.

"I couldn't wait for you. I was starving," I mutter.

"OK maybe you will eat all that food."

Liam finally has a seat in the booth with me and begins eating his Chinese food.

"Was Chinese food all you got?" I ask.

"I also got a Coke," he laughs.

"You need to eat," I mumble.

"I'd say the same for you but considering you ate like half your pizza I'm not gonna bother making a comment."

I shake my head and pop open the lid to my unfortunately small container of ice cream. After about 20 minutes of silent eating, Liam takes our trays up to throw out our garbage. I fold my pizza box closed and hold it close to me as Liam and I walk out of the cafeteria together to head home.

"Are we gonna drive home together or are you gonna drive your sister's car home?" I ask as we walk through the revolving door at the front entrance.

"Nicola's waiting at home for her car so we're gonna drive separately. You can go straight ho-wait no, you gotta follow me back to my house because I need a ride back to our house."

"Alright," I whisper.

"I love you Liz."

"I love you more Liam," I blush.

I give Liam a kiss goodbye as we head off into different directions to go to where we parked. I hop in Liam's car and start the ignition. I back out of my parking spot, pull out his GPS, and set it for his house because otherwise I'm going to get lost. I begin driving down the highway when I realize that Liam's house isn't too far from the hospital. I'd still probably get lost though.....

I pull into Liam's parent's driveway about 25 minutes later to realize that I surprisingly beat him home, but I was only driving so fast because I have to pee. I knock on the door before I let myself in and excuse myself to use the bathroom. I come out after I'm finished to notice that Liam still isn't there.

"Where's Liam?" Nicola asks, "he has my car and I want it before he wrecks it."

"He's coming. I don't know where he is though. I'll call him," I tell her.

I dial Liam's number and he picks up right away.

"Hey," he greets.

"Your sister wants to know where you are with her car," I reply.

"I'm on my way. I'm just stuck in traffic that's all."

"Alright."

"Oh here we go. Now we seem to be moving. Final-"

BANG!!!

"LIAM WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" I yell into the phone, scared out of my mind.

I just keep hearing a banging on the other end of the line. I put the phone on speaker, only resulting in his family frantically running to the living room curious as to what I'm listening to.

"LIAM?!?" I call.

"My poor baby what happened?" His mom asks.

"I have no idea. We were talking and then he got cut off by a bang," I explain.

I check my phone to see if he's still on the other line and I notice that he is, so I try again to get his attention.

"Liam? Baby are you alright? What happened?" I ask, yet get no reply.

I jolt when I hear the suddenly loud noise of screeching tires. I feel like I'm listening to a James Bond movie over the phone right now.

Why do I have the bad feeling that something extremely bad happened to Liam?

I've got a really bad feeling about all this right now......

Realizing that the best thing I should do is call Harry, I decide to do so. I push the call button but I'm sent right to voicemail.

"Hi Harry, it's Liz. Can you come to Liam's parent's house as soon as you get this? Please Harry I need you....... Bring the others........ Something happened and I think whatever it is got a hold of Liam. I think he's in trouble......."