Chapter 39-I'd Take A Grenade For Ya...Or A Bullet In This Case...

I walk down the hallway as fast as I can, feeling anger beginning to well up inside me. I push open the door to the girls bathroom and walk inside, feeling as though this is the only place where I can hide. I walk up to one of the sinks, place my hands on both sides of it, and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

"What have I gotten myself into?!?" I shake my head as I question myself.

I turn around so that my back is facing the mirror and just sit down on the floor. I cross my legs and just sit in utter silence. It's not until I hear the bathroom door open then I realize that I'm no longer alone.

"Do you want to be alone?"

"I just don't know at this point," I mumble.

"Do you want me to stay here? I can leave if you want."

"I need a friend so please stay," I beg softly.

I watch as he slides down the wall to sit next to me. When he does so, I engulf him in a big teddy bear hug.

"You guys really screwed up my life," I giggle.

"I do love you. You may not believe me but I do," he whispers.

"Kiss me......" I beg as I place my lips on his.

I smile into our kiss as our lips move in sync as one. As he moves to my sweet spot, a low moan escapes my lips. God he makes me feel so good......

I assume Liam and I are over now but I'm not sure, but I know who I'm going with if we are truly over.

"I'm sorry," I whisper as he begins sucking harder, leaving hickeys on my neck.

I feel his soft hands lock onto my waist, pulling me closer to him. I push on his lips harder this time, becoming more forceful. I feel him smile, causing me to giggle.

"Now that's sexy," he moans as we continue kissing, causing me to giggle once again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and feel pleasure for once in my life.

"Zaaayynnn," I moan.

As Zayn's tongue enters my mouth, he immediately begins teasing me.

"If only we could go all the way in here," Zayn whispers.

"If we could I'd already be naked on my back," I reply, feeling as though I'm completely wasted and have no control over my actions.

As Zayn begins leaving soft, wet kisses down my neck, I feel as though we're moving into things way too fast again.

"We should stop," I tell him as I press my hands firmly against his hard chest, pushing him away.

"Alright..........if that's what you want," Zayn mumbles.

"It is what I want. And I'm sure of it," I state.

I walk out of the bathroom, feeling better than ever surprisingly, and make my way back to my room. As I walk down the hallway I feel as though someone's watching me, so I turn around only to see an empty hallway. Weird......

Eleanor was completely talking bullshit when she said that Zayn was gonna be forceful. He was so sweet, gentle, understanding, and caring. He was nothing like the way she described him as being. I just hope Liam's not too mad. It's Louis fault and if Liam breaks up with me over that kiss I will never forgive Louis........EVER!!!

I turn the door handle leading into my room to see nurses surrounding Liam.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"He's being discharged," Eleanor answers almost immediately.

"That's great!" I cheer.

I flash a smile over in Liam's direction but he doesn't even seem to be paying attention to me. I continue watching Liam when I notice that he glances up and looks at me, but then he sends me an angry look, causing my face to drop. He's beyond pissed at me right now. And it's all Louis' fault.

"Liz," the nurse calls, "you and Dylan are being discharged as well."

"OK," I reply, unsure of what else I should say, so I decide that what I've already said is enough.

I observe as the nurses hand Liam a set of crutches to use. I laugh when I watch his first attempt at using them. He nearly did a face plant on the floor. He begins getting the hang of it when suddenly Louis appears in front of me. I try to step out of the way to avoid him but he just follows me.

"I'm really sorry about that," Louis mumbles.

"I'm sure you are," I snap sarcastically.

Liam begins making his way out of the room to head home when I suddenly get the urge to follow him. I speed walk down the hallway to catch up to him but when I do he refuses to talk to me or even look at me. We reach the ground floor and then I realize that things really are over between Liam and I........and it's all because of that fucking kiss with Louis......

I feel a tear fall from my face and that's when I realize that I need to make things right with Liam. I need to set the record straight. I don't care if he doesn't take me back. I at least want him to hear me out and hear my side of the story, although he still probably won't believe me. He'll probably think that I just made my side of the story up just so I could get him to take me back.

"Liam........please wait......" I call as I watch Liam walk further and further away from me in the parking lot.

"I've been waiting for you. I gave you a chance to explain after you kissed Louis but instead you just ran off," Liam snaps as he continues walking, or hobbling in his case.

"You don't understand......"

"I understand everything. You never got over your feelings for Louis so that's why you kissed him."

"He kissed me!" I yell.

"Whatever," Liam mutters as he just continues walking through the parking lot.

I continue following Liam when I get the strange feeling that someone's following us. Liam makes a right turn and that's when I see my nervous feeling come to life, in the form of Annabelle. I scowl at her as she just smirks, and then I see her pull out a gun. Liam still doesn't see her and yet he's walking right towards her.

"LIAM LOOK OUT!!!!!" I yell as I run towards Liam at top speed.

When I hear the gun fire off a bullet, that's when I reach a speed that I have never reached before in my life. When I reach Liam to save him, I knock him down, only to hear him scream as I collapse beside him.

And then my whole world goes blank.........