Chapter 50-His Inner Demon

"You set me up....." I mutter, "why?"

"Have you ever noticed that when something bad happens you and I are always stuck together?" Harry asks, changing the subject.

"Harry!" I yell, angry, "answer my question and yes I have noticed that."

"I.........I wanted you to notice me-"

"Liar," I blurt, but then quickly wished I hadn't said it.

"I just no longer wanted to be that goody two shoes guy like everyone thinks I am," he sighs, "I didn't think he actually only allowed me to work with him so he could kidnap me as well."

"Silence," Tom states as he continues dragging Harry up the patio to Nathan's house.

Harry and I are led into the dungeons located below the basement in the house. Harry and I are shoved inside and the door is locked behind us.

"Seriously? Who has a dungeon in their house?!?!" I say.

"Nathan Sykes apparently," Harry replies as he raises an eyebrow.

"This is all your fault," I blame.

"Hey, let's not play the blame game here-"

"Why not? It's the only game I play around here. You know you're gonna lose that's why," I interrupt.

"Look," Harry begins as he grabs my shoulders and holds me still, "fighting's not gonna get us out of here. We have to work together-"

"Why? So I can get kidnapped again?" I snap.

"I wanna get out of here just as much as you do so just chill!" Harry yells.

"You can try," I mutter as I sit down on the concrete floor, "I'm done trying."

Harry sighs, walks over to the gate and grabs the bars that are trapping us inside. He sits across from me and just looks into my eyes, but I look away before I fall in love again.

"We're gonna get out of here-"

"I'm not," I mumble, "the only place I'm gonna end up going to is Nathan's bed."

"You mean.........?" Harry trails off, but I nod in response when I figure out where he's going with his question, "this is all my fault."

"Thank you for finally admitting it."

Clearly Harry's frustrated already, and apparently I'm only making it worse.

"What do you mean you're done trying?" Harry eventually asks.

"Exactly what I said. I just cause problems. You escape without me. I mean more to Nathan than you ever will. He won't care if you escape. I kinda actually wanna stay here-"

"In the nuthouse?!? And you're OK with it if he tries to sleep with you?"

"If it guarantees that you guys will be safe then yes," I mumble.

"Liz....." Harry sighs.

"Master Nathan wants to see you," Siva interrupts once he enters the dungeon. He's obviously referring to me.

I stand up and walk over to Siva as he leads me upstairs. I don't even bother to take a second glance back at Harry. I'm led upstairs in the main hallway where I see Nathan standing alone, looking much sexier than before. Siva places me in front of Nathan and then walks away, leaving the two of us alone.

"Hello Elizabeth," he greets.

"It's Liz-"

"Do not correct me. I will call you what I want," he interrupts.

"But-"

Suddenly, I'm silenced when Nathan's lips land on mine. His hands trail down my body, land on my waist, and then "accidentally" fall down to my ass. When I feel him squeeze it, I slap Nathan across the face, HARD! I watch as he places his hand on my newly made red spot on his cheek. From soft and sexy, his eyes quickly turn to show his inner devil, as pissed as hell. He glares at me and if I didn't know better, I'd say that there was a tiny flame appearing in his eyes. Shit....Why did I do that?!? I just got myself into a shitload of trouble. Nathan grabs the cartilage of my right ear and drags me with him. I wince in pain since he's grabbing my ear quite hard. He leads me upstairs, dealing with my constant complaining of his pain the entire time. He pushes me into his bedroom and I immediately fall to the floor. I turn around to face him and scoot to the back of the room, afraid to see his next move. My eyes are guaranteed to show fear now.....

"I'm.....I'm s-sorry," I eventually manage to say.

"I'm sure you will be when I'm finished with you," he glares with darkness in his eyes.

"Please," I beg, "I didn't mean it."

"Ha, I'm sure you did," he pretends to chuckle sarcastically, "now come here."

I cautiously approach Nathan when he pulls me in for another kiss. I push back into the kiss and run my hands through his shaggy brown hair, causing a moan to escape his perfect lips. I smile into the kiss as I continue pressing harder and harder, smashing my lips into his. He's perfect.....

"Nathan," I whisper, "I think it would be much sexier if we do this in the closet."

"Good idea," he smirks.

I place my lips back on his as he backs into our closet. When Nathan's fully in the closet, I pull away, slam the door on Nathan, and lock it, causing Nathan to become furious when he realizes that he's just been tricked.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!!!" Nathan demands, "NOW!!!"

I don't think so....

As I continue hearing Nathan banging on the door, I figure now's my chance. I open up the bedroom door and take off to the dungeon. I walk down the steps and reach Harry's cellar when he suddenly becomes very surprised that I came down alone. I unlock the door and yank Harry out.

"What's going-"

"Hurry! We gotta get out of here. We don't have much time," I blurt.

"What did you-"

"I'll explain later," I answer quickly as I pull him along with me up the stairs.

We reach the hallway and just take off running down it. When we get about halfway down the hallway, we suddenly hear angry running upstairs. I have a feeling Nathan got out.......

"STOP THEM!!!!" I hear Nathan yell.

"Run faster!" I shout to Harry.

We fun up to the front door when we hear Nathan running down the steps. We swing the door open and sprint outside, not stopping for anything. We've gotta make it home before Nathan catches us, and we will succeed if neither of us stops.

After about a good hour or so of constant running and chasing, we finally see our house. One problem, I no longer have any luggage.......

We reach the front of the house, Harry slowly coming behind me, when we realize that no one is home. I sit down on the front step and Harry follows. I feel his fingers on my cheek when he suddenly turns my face and kisses me. I run my hands through his thick mop of curls, causing him to moan. I let out a giggle when we both suddenly pull away and look in different directions, both pretending that nothing happened.

"T-thanks for saving me," Harry mumbles.

"No problem," I whisper.