Chapter 16-Odd Bonding

"Are you seriously pregnant?!?" Liam freaks out.

"I'm definitely sure that I am," I whisper, "you wanted me to get rid of Eleanor. So I sort of did."

"This is your plan for ditching her? Pretending to be pregnant-"

"I'm not pretending. I had sex and now I'm late-"

"And when did you realize that you could actually be pregnant?" Liam asks.

"Last night," I mumble.

"Alright well then if you're pregnant like you say you are, who's the father?"

I give Liam a look of guilt and he gives me the same look when he finally catches on. There you go buddy, put the pieces together. Just don't kill me when you complete the puzzle.

"You-"

"Please don't freak out," I blurt, "and for the record you guys told me to get rid of her-"

"No we didn't."

"OK maybe I did but she's a bitch and she has to go-"

"So your plan was to sleep with Louis and get pregnant? Wow great plan-"

"We used protection!"

"Yes because protection just makes everything better and gets you off the hook. Yeah, sorry, that's not how life works here," Liam snaps.

"Well, now what?" I ask.

"You're telling Louis..............NOW!"

"No. I can't. Not yet anyway. We should wait until we know that Eleanor's either guilty or innocent before we do so because if we tell him and he dumps her and she's the one who tried to attack me, I'm gonna be in some serious trouble," I explain.

"You already are in serious trouble. With me at least."

"I didn't really have another choice. Louis thinks she's sweet and doesn't believe a single thing I tell him that she said."

"You could've just pretended to be pregnant-"

"That wouldn't work because Louis would just deny it-"

"Well who says he won't do that if you tell her now that you truly are pregnant?" Liam asks, knowing he's right.

"Because I can prove it," I say as I run upstairs.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Liam asks in a dumbfounded tone.

"Simple. I put a camera in his room and videotape the two of us having sex," I tell him.

"OK I see two things wrong with that plan. One: ew who would wanna watch a tape of you two having sex and two: who says he's even going to do it again with you?"

"True. There's gotta be another way......." I trail off.

"We're home!!!" Zayn yells from downstairs, "hey, anybody home? Liz? Liam?"

"We brought McDonalds!!!" Niall screams.

Oh my god that food smells delicious, or maybe those are just my pregnancy cravings talking. I push past Liam and run down the stairs to see the boys. I flash Eleanor a smile and she just rolls her eyes. She has no idea what she's in for.......

I take a box of fries and a milkshake as my lunch and bring it into the living room to watch reruns of one of my favorite TV shows, My Babysitter's A Vampire. Niall eventually comes over to join me once he's grabbed his food.

"What are you watching?" Niall asks as he sits next to me on the couch.

"My Babysitter's A Vampire," I tell him, "it's about this guy named Ethan who gets a babysitter for his little sister Jane and his sitters name is Sarah and she's a fledgling vampire, basically half human half vampire. She got bit by her ex boyfriend but she hasn't drank human blood yet. But anyways, Ethan, his friend Benny, his friend Rory who's also a vampire, Sarah, and her friend Erica who's a vampire as well get into these crazy paranormal adventures. Ethan's a seer, which means he gets visions when he touches something that's paranormal and Benny's a wizard," I ramble on and on.