Chapter 11-War

She's playing games. What she doesn't know is that I'm gonna play them right back with her.

"So Eloise," I smirk.

"Eleanor," she corrects.

"Does it matter?" I snap, glaring at her, "what got you interested in Louis?"

"W-well........he seemed like a really sweet guy, which he is-"

"Or did you just want him for the fame and money?"

"I don't like your attitude," she states.

"Well you're not my mother, although I'm sure you will be one by tomorrow-"

"And what's that supposed to mean-"

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean," I tell her as I begin to raise my voice.

"Then tell me, what's your reason for being here? How did you meet them?" Eleanor glares.

"I think you already know the answer to that question."

"Liz, can I talk to you for a second?" Louis demands.

"We're not finished," I snap as Louis grabs my wrist and pulls me away from the table.

"Oh, I think we are," she smirks as an evil, yet happy grin grows on her bitchy face.

Louis drags me away from the dining hall into the hallway leading to the restrooms. Louis spins me around and immediately gets in my face.

"What the fucking hell was all that about back there?!?!?!" Louis snaps, "that was SO not called for. That is not how you treat a guest."

"Well you wanna know what I think about her considering you asked for my opinion? I HATE HER!!! And with a burning passion too. She hates me also-"

"She hates your attitude if that's what you mean."

"No I mean in general because she knows we slept together. She probably thinks I'm a slut who wants to steal her boyfriend."

"Are you drunk?" Louis asks.

"A bit," I sigh as I take another swig of my beer.

"Lay off the drinking-"

"I can't she's pissing me off," I tell him.

"Why?"

"Because she hates me! Ask her what she thinks of me, I dare you."

"Fine, I will. But you owe her an apology for acting like a bitch to her. I don't care if you are drunk you still have no right to act like that," Louis says as he heads back to the table where everyone's sitting.

As I walk back, I notice that Eleanor looks a bit uncomfortable at the table with the guys without Louis. I know what she's trying to do. She's trying to take Louis away from them so they can never make their big planned comeback which will cause people to hate them. I can tell by her facial expressions and her attitude that she hates the boys too, and I even bet you that she hates Louis as well. I come back to the table to see Eleanor giving me a satisfied look. I roll my eyes and just eat my spaghetti, not trying to make eye contact with any of them.

"Eleanor? Can I talk to you privately for a minute?" Louis asks, causing my face to light up at the delight of her leaving.

"Sure," she says cheerfully.

As soon as Louis and Eleanor are out of hearing distance, I immediately begin confronting the boys.

"What do you guys think of Eleanor?" I blurt.

"Snobby," Harry states as soon as I finish my question.

"She hates you," Zayn states.

"Yeah no shit," I mutter.

"She's pretty," Liam says.

"I don't know," Niall mumbles.

"Yeah, because you have me sweetie," I say as I give him a soft kiss on his cheek, resulting in an eye roll from Zayn.

Eleanor and Louis eventually come back and have a seat at the table. I look at Eleanor to see she has a huge smile spread across her face. It's obviously a fake smile, and I hate it. After some period of time, the waiter gives us our check and we pay and leave. As we make our way back to the car to head home, Eleanor grabs my arm and pulls me over to the side to talk to me.

"Just stay away from Louis and out of my way and we won't have any trouble. Got it?" She snaps, releases my arm, and storms off to the car to catch up to Louis.

"Oh, I get it alright," I say to myself as a sly look spreads across my face, creating an evil grin, "and you're gonna get it too."