Chapter 6-First Date

"Come on. Let's go," Niall chirps up as he takes my hand, leading me outside to his Mustang.

I follow Niall as he makes his way over to the passenger side door, opening it for me. He waves his hand signaling for me to get inside. I giggle and thank him for being such a gentleman. I wait about a minute until Niall finally turns the engine and then I realize that I need to go back inside. I unbuckle my seat belt, getting a funny look from Niall.

"Where are you going?" He asks as he gives me a puppy dog face.

"I left my phone inside. I'll just be a minute," I answer as I open the car door and step out.

I quickly run up the front steps and inside the house when suddenly I'm stopped by Zayn.

"Looking for something?" He asks in an evil tone while he pulls his hand out from behind his back, revealing my phone in his hand.

"How'd you get that?" I ask.

"I took it. You left it on the couch and I grabbed it."

"Why?"

"So that you would notice that it's missing so you'd come back inside to get it, giving me a chance to talk to you-"

"About what?" I interrupt, "and give me my phone-"

"I don't think so," Zayn snaps.

I begin attempting to jump up to grab my phone, which Zayn is holding up in the air, but because I'm much shorter than him I'm only wasting my energy. Zayn puts his hand on my chest, pushing me back, only making me pissed off.

"Give me my damn phone!!" I yell.

"Not until we talk-"

"Hey, hey, hey, what the hell is all the yelling about!?!?" Liam screams.

"Zayn took my phone and now he won't give it back," I tell him.

"I just wanna talk to you about-"

"Just give her the phone so she can go on her date with Niall," Liam interrupts.

"Hey, what's taking so long?" Niall asks as he opens up the front door.

"N-nothing. I was just getting my phone," I stutter as I snatch my phone out of Zayn's hand, "come on let's go."

Niall puts his arm around my shoulder, escorting me out. I glance behind me to see Zayn fuming over the fact that he still has some unfinished business to take care of, but as this point, I don't think I can really trust Zayn anymore, especially after that little incident back there.

I hop back into the car with Niall and he begins to back out of the driveway. Heading down a dark, unlit street gives me the feeling that something bad's gonna happen, or maybe that's just me and my paranoia talking.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"How does a nice restaurant sound?" Niall asks.

"I thought you were gonna say bowling," I laugh.

"You wanna go bowling? We can go bowling. I have no problem taking you bowling."

"Sure," I say.

When we pull into the bowling alley, we have a difficult time finding parking. After Niall almost accidentally gets into an accident fighting a minivan for a parking spot, we eventually win, nearly dying in the process. I laugh at Niall's frustration while trying to park properly because as Niall says, "the dickheads that are parked on either side of us seriously don't know how to drive. Or park for that matter."

We hop out of the car and make our way into the bowling alley. Niall takes my hand and I blush. This boy is seriously amazing. We make our way up to the front counter to purchase shoes and rent a lane, so far everything going smoothly even though I'm out on a date with a famous celebrity in a popular place with loads of teenage girls and no bodyguards or security. I'm beginning to wonder how Niall hasn't been recognized already

"Can I help you?" The man behind the counter asks.

"Yes. We'd like a bowling lane and two pairs of shoes," Niall replies.

"Sure thing," the man says as he rings up our order, "say.......you look awfully familiar. I feel like I know you from somewhere-"

"What? N-n-no you don't," Niall blurts.

"OK then," the man sighs as he shakes his head, "shoe size?"

"Two eights please," Niall answers.

"Alright. Here are your shoes. You can go down to lane seven," the man concludes as he points to where lane seven is located, "you kids have a nice day now."

"Thanks. You too," Niall calls.

Niall and I arrive at our lane, getting numerous glances from strangers as we just mind our own business. I throw off my shoes and put on the old, stinky pair that the man gave me. Being the first one ready, I decide to go grab my ball. I make my way over to the ball rack and grab an eight ball, which just so happens to be pink, and put it in the ball drop.

"What size ball do you use?" I ask.

"Ten's fine," Niall replies, still busy tying his shoes.

I go over to the ball rack and grab the last ten ball available, which is a very pretty navy blue color. Struggling carrying it, Niall eventually dives to the rescue and grabs the ball from my hands before I drop it on my toes.

"Thanks," I smile.

"No problem. Ladies first," he says as he escorts me up to the alley.

I laugh at his kind actions and place my feet on the dots on the lane before I bowl. I begin taking steps and prepare to throw the ball.

"Don't screw up!" Niall yells just as I throw the ball, causing me to lose focus.

I watch as my ball immediately aims for the gutter, making me angry. Niall begins laughing while I playfully slap him in the shoulder.

"You suck," I tell him as I grumpily sit down.

"You get another turn you know."

"Oh, right. It's been a long time since I bowled."

I get back into position and throw the ball down the lane, knocking over seven pins. I sit down as Niall goes over to grab his ball. I begin to notice a crowd forming behind us, but I shake it off.

"Is that Niall Horan from One Direction?" I hear a little girl ask.

"It looks like him, but who's the girl?" Another girl says.

As long as Niall doesn't say anything else and I don't say his name, I'm sure the crowd will just go away. When Niall gets a spare, he begins to look at the crowd of girls but I quickly make him avert his attention to me, not wanting those girls to ruin our date. I glance behind me to notice that girls have begun pulling out their phones, taking pictures and videos.

"Don't you wanna watch me screw up again?" I whisper in his ear, causing him to smile.

As long as I can keep his eyes locked on me, we should be fine. I throw the ball down the lane and watch in amazement as it bowls a strike. Squealing in delight, I jump into Niall's arms and plant a big kiss on his lips.

"Niall I got a strike!!!" I cheer excitedly.

"LOOK EVERYONE IT'S NIALL HORAN!!!!!" Girls scream at the top of their lungs.

"Oh shit," Niall and I mutter at the same time.

"NIALL I LOVE YOU!!!!" A girl yelled.

"NIALL MARRY ME!!!" Said another.

"NIALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" The rest of the girls shrieked.

"We've gotta get out of here. Now," Niall says as he quickly grabs my hand and tries to take off.

As Niall and I attempt to outrun the mob of frantic, screaming girls, I suddenly begin slowly down, tired and out of breath. Suddenly letting go of Niall's hand, I become swarmed with girls crushing me, chasing after Niall. I watch as Niall just continues running, desperate to find his car. I suddenly get shoved over and fall flat on the floor, getting trampled by fans desperate to catch a glimpse of Niall. Niall eventually pulls out of his parking spot and speeds off, desperate to get away from the girls.

But Niall forgot one thing..............................

Me.........