Chapter 52-11:11

"I love you," I whisper to Niall.

"Is this gonna work Liz?" Niall asks, "I just want to make sure that you're sure about getting back with me."

"I am," I answer, "just as long as you don't dump me for music we won't have a problem-"

"I didn't dump you-"

"Yeah but you broke my heart......." I whisper.

"I don't think this is gonna work honestly........" Niall whispers.

"But.........but you and I had sparks," I manage to say.

"I'm sorry Liz. I love you. I really do. I just can't try this again with you. I'm sorry," he mumbles as he sulks out of the room.

Stay strong Liz. Don't let this rejection get the better of you. Too late.....

None of these boys want me, and it's beginning to upset me. I wipe the falling tears away and head out into the kitchen. I see Niall cleaning off his plate and putting it away, but he doesn't seem to know or care that I'm in the room. I'd call him an ass but it's not his fault. Things probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. He just wanted to end things early before things turned ugly. I turn around and take Dylan upstairs into my room with me. I lock my door and just cuddle with Dylan in bed. At least I know that he loves me no matter what. Dylan yawns and then it occurs to me that he must be tired so I lay him down in his crib. When I lay him down, he begins having a hissy fit, so I decide to sing him a song to calm him down and put him to sleep.

"I wanna be last, yeah, Baby, let me be your, Let me be your last first kiss, I wanna be first, yeah, Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this, And if you, Only knew. I wanna be last, yeah, Baby, let me be your last, Your last first kiss," I gently sing, slowly putting Dylan to sleep.

"You have a beautiful voice," I hear Louis say.

"Thanks," I shyly mumble.

When Dylan falls asleep, I make my way through the hallway and then open up the bedroom window in the office and sit out on the roof. I move over to the side so no one sees me sitting out here and just rest my head on my knees. I hear the window open, so I look over to see who it is to watch Harry climb out.

"Do you want some company?" He asks.

Fighting back tears, instead of just answering, I give Harry a hug, releasing my bundled up tears.

"Shh. Don't cry. It's gonna be OK," Harry whispers comfortingly.

Harry's phone buzzes, so he pulls it out and answers his text message.

"Hey, it's 11:11," Harry notices, "what are you gonna wish for?"

"I wish that I could finally meet my prince charming and be happy. How about you?"

"It's a secret," Harry slyly smiles.

"I told you now you tell me."

"It's embarrassing."

"Tell me," I beg

"Do you really want me to tell you?" Harry asks.

"Yeah," I whisper before I look up at the sky and admire the stars.

"I wished that everything would suddenly stop going wrong and start going right."

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning my head to look at Harry.

"It's hard to explain..........." Harry trails off.

I look back up at the sky when suddenly we both see a shooting star pass us by. I quickly shut my eyes tight and make a wish along with Harry. When I finish wishing, I open my eyes and look at Harry. I wonder what Harry wished for........

"So did you and Niall break up?" Harry asks.

"Yeah........" I murmur.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"It's OK. It's not your fault......."

As it becomes darker and darker outside, I look back into Harry's beautiful green orbs and place a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Don't be afraid to fall......." I whisper as we rest our foreheads against each other.

"I promise I won't break your heart. I don't wanna lose you."

"I love you Harry........" I admit.

"I love you too......"

Harry kisses me sweetly before he pulls me into his arms and cuddles with me on the roof for the rest of the night.......