Chapter 24-Someone's In Love

I walk downstairs in the morning after a somewhat good night sleep. When I arrive in the kitchen the first thing I see is Eleanor wearing one of Louis' shirts. No surprise really there.

"Good morning," she greets.

"Hi," I mumble, not really sure if I should bring up last night or not, "so, uh.....where's Louis?"

"He and the boys had to go rehearse for the show tonight," she answers, "I guess the tour didn't get postponed after all......" she trails off.

"I'm disappointed too," I whisper, "so how was the bar?"

"Fun. Although we just kinda sat around and drank. We didn't really dance or anything like everyone else in the club was. Louis and I didn't really drink that much surprisingly, probably because we wanted to be sober when we tried for a baby."

"Yeah, it sounded like you were enjoying yourself in there last night," I mumble awkwardly.

"Oh my god you guys heard us?!?!" Eleanor gasps, clearly embarrassed, "I blame Louis."

"I blame Louis too," I whisper.

"Are you mad at Louis?" Eleanor asks.

"I guess you could say that. But it's mostly my fault. I kinda made him......" I trail off.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Are you gonna get mad when I tell you that Louis is the father of my child?" I blurt

"WHAT?!?!" Eleanor screams, "how could you?!?! I thought you were a good person, and now.......I'm not so sure."

"I'm sorry! I was selfish. I thought you were just using Louis for fame so I figured if I got pregnant you'd leave him. The other boys wanted me to get rid of you because we thought-"

"Yeah, you thought. It'd be nice if you actually took the time to get to know me before you go and sleep with my boyfriend," she mutters as she pushes past me and heads up to her room.

"Eleanor.......I'm sorry," I call, trying to get her to come back down.

Why me? Why me? Why can't I learn to just keep my big fat mouth shut?!? What did I ever do to deserve this?!? Actually, that's a stupid question don't answer that. I hate myself now....

About an hour later or so and I notice the boys car pull up into the driveway and hop out and head into the house. Liam's the first to come into the kitchen and he comes in and gives me a sweet kiss.

"How was it?" I ask.

"Exhausting. It was so hot out. But hopefully it won't be so hot tonight for the first show. Are you coming tonight?" Liam replies.

"I was gonna try-"

"Hey, where's Eleanor?" Louis asks, cutting me off.

"She's upstairs. I told her about you being the father of the baby and she flipped out at me," I answer.

"Oh good. You finally told her," Harry states.

*Later That Night At The Concert*

We arrive at the arena in the limo about five minutes ago. I somehow managed to get there without getting sick, thank god. We walked into the back of the arena and the boys run into their dressing room to get changed. Realizing I have nowhere else left to go, I decide to go into the dressing room with the boys.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asks.

"Why? Do you want me to leave?" I ask.

"N-no. It's just. I didn't think you'd come in," he says.

"I figured I had nowhere else to go. I figured if I was out there I'd just be in the way," I tell him.

"You could never be in the way. I love you," Liam whispers.

After the boys finish getting changed, a pretty blonde girl enters the room. She seems like a business lady but I'm not sure.

"H-wow," Niall gasps as his eyes grow wide at the pretty girl.

"Uhh.....is he OK?" She asks with a partial smile on her face.

"He's fine. He's just not used to seeing girls as pretty as you," Harry flirts.

"Hi........I'm Rachel," she introduces as she walks over to Niall.

"I'm uh.....uh.......hiiiii," he drools nervously. This guy is seriously head over heels in love.

"That's Niall. He's not usually like this. I'm Liz," I introduce.

"I'm your new stylist, hair, and makeup advisor. Who wants to go first for their makeup?" Rachel asks.

"I DO!!!" Niall shouts as his hand shoots up in the air.

"Alright then," she smiles, "have a seat."

Niall quickly scurries along into the makeup chair and acts like a good boy. I smile at the thought of him actually finding someone.

"Oh shoot. I left my makeup stuff back on the bus. I'll go get it just give me a minute," she sighs as she walks out.

"Hurry back!" Niall calls.

As soon as Rachel is out of the room, the boys and I immediately corner him.

"Well......" I trail off.

"Someone's in LOOVVVEEE!!" Harry coos.

"What? Psh, no. I just think she's pretty," Niall denies.

"Yeah, more like drop dead gorgeous," Louis mutters.

"Louis!" Eleanor shouts as she slaps his arm.

"You should ask her out," Liam encourages.

"What if she says no?" Niall asks.

"Then she's missing out on all the fun," Zayn mumbles.

"You guys really think I should ask her out?" Niall asks while he looks directly at me.

"Totally," I speak up, letting Niall know that I won't get jealous.

"Alright then, but I'm not doing it if you guys are in here when she comes back," Niall states, hoping that we'll take the hint to get out.

We all nod and then split off into separate directions so that Niall has a chance to ask the girl of his dreams out. When I walk out of the dressing room, I turn the corner and then hide next to the door to overhear Niall's conversation with Rachel.

"I'm back," I hear Rachel say.

"I'm still here," Niall laughs awkwardly, "so Rachel, are you doing anything this Saturday night?"

"I didn't have anything planned. Why?" Rachel asks.

"Well, I was wondering if you would g-go out on a d-date w-with m-me," Niall stutters nervously.

"I'd love to," Rachel smiles as I see her place a sweet kiss upon Niall's lips, which, for some reason, doesn't bother me one bit.

"Yay," I whisper to myself, happy because of Niall's happiness.

"Can I help you with something?" Niall asks, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of me.

"Holy crap! When did you get there?" I ask.

"When I heard you say yay. Can't a guy get any privacy around here?!?" Niall snaps.

"I just wanted to make sure you were gonna do it. That's all. I just want you to be happy," I whisper.

"You want me to be happy? Then break up with Liam," Niall mutters as he turns his back and heads back into the dressing room, leaving me all alone.