Chapter 18-I Won His Heart

"One Direction's comeback show has been changed from Madison Square Garden to the Today Show," I hear a news reporter announce.

When the hell did the boys announce this?!?

"The boys made their way to Twitter last night to change the information. The concert will be free and broadcasted on TV next Saturday. If you have already purchased tickets, you will be given a full refund. Just give your credit card information to Ticketmaster and you will be given your money back," she goes on.

Suddenly turning off the TV, not being able to stand hearing her talk about it any longer, I realize that it's not gonna be too much longer until I lose the best things that have ever happened to me. Feeling as though I'm being watched, I dart upstairs, trying to move as quickly as possible. When someone's hands wrap around my waist, I scream out in terror, waking the boys.

"What's all the racket about?" Niall asks in a sleepy voice.

Feeling the grip suddenly loosened, I let go and run up the rest of the steps, clutching Niall. I look down at Zayn, seeing anger and darkness in his eyes.

"Come on let's go back to bed," Liam whispers and I follow his lead.

Liam ushers me into his bed, where we cuddle. Liam massages my stomach, making me smile at the thought that he's gonna be such a good dad someday.

"Are you guys really ready for Saturday?" I ask.

"I am, I'm not so sure about the others. We have all the songs chosen. The fans picked the songs. Are you going?"

"To New York to watch you guys perform?" I ask, "is it really safe for me to travel while pregnant?"

"I'm sure you are. I mean, for the first few months you should be able to."

"What's up with Zayn lately?" I ask, not meaning to suddenly change the subject.

"He's just upset with everything lately," Liam mutters.

"Meaning me," I whisper.

"There's something I've been keeping from you. About that night," Liam blurts, "I saw who it was..............Who attacked you."

"And you've been keeping this from me why?!?" I snap as I sit up in Liam's bed.

"To protect him...........from you," he mumbles.

"Well?" I ask.

"It was Zayn. He only wants to protect you-"

"Well he's not doing a good job if he attacked me. And protect me from what?"

"Eleanor I guess-"

"Yeah well I'm no longer afraid of her," I interrupt, "are you nervous? For Saturday?"

"Nervous about what?"

"How you guys are gonna do and how the fans are gonna react. I mean, it's been almost three years since you guys have done a live show," I explain.

"Well, I mean I'm sure the fans are gonna love us the same, if not more."

Suddenly feeling as though I have nothing left to say, I become quiet.

"Are you gonna keep the baby even though you're not with Louis?" Liam suddenly asks, breaking the silence.

"I want to, but Louis disagrees."

"Well, you could always give it up for adoption-"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna spend nine months raising it and then just giving it up. It's like I went through all that pain and work for nothing-"