Chapter 45-The List

I honestly just can't do this anymore.......I just can't. I love them all to pieces, I really do, but all they wanna do is play games. I'm in no mood for their immaturity. I head upstairs into my bedroom, tuck myself into bed, and go to sleep.

"Louissss," I moan.

"It's alright babe. I'm here for you," he says softly.

"Kiss me," I beg, and he follows my commands.

I feel Louis sweet lips on mine, giving me goosebumps at his soft touch. He's such a gentleman. He cares about me as much as Harry does, even more.

"I broke up with Eleanor," he states.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I met you," he smiles.

"Aww," I gush, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

"Liz?" I hear a voice call, but I shake him off.

"Not now Harry," I groan as I push him away.

"Now where were we?" Louis smiles.

"Oh, I remember," I giggle, "I love you Louis."

"Liz-"

"I'm busy!" I yell before I get back to kissing Louis.

"LIZ!! WAKE UP!!" Harry shouts as he shakes me in my bed, jolting me awake.

"What? What happened?" I yawn.

"Is there a reason why you're moaning Louis' name and kissing your pillow?" He chuckles.

"Shut up," I groan as I chuck my pillow at his face.

I sit up in bed and rub my eyes when I notice Harry sitting on my bed. I take my foot and push Harry off, causing him to thump on the floor when he crash lands. I throw the covers off of me and stand up. Harry shakes his curls, perfectly placing them.

"What were you dreaming about?" Harry asks.

"Nothing....." I mutter.

"Louis?" He smirks.

"I'm just so confused," I mumble.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks.

"I just don't know about you boys anymore.....I've gone out with three of you and all three of them ended in heartbreak. I'm nothing but a yo-yo to you guys," I sigh.

"You're way more than a yo-yo," Harry comfortingly smiles.

"Well at least I know I can count on you," I smile back at him.

"I've got an idea. Make a list and write the pros and cons of each of us. And then the guy that has the most pros should be the one that you go with," he suggests.

"That's a....................brilliant idea."

"I know," he chuckles.

Harry eventually walks out of my room downstairs for breakfast while I stay in my room to create my list. I head over to my desk and clear some space to write out the list. I grab a giant piece of paper and a marker and get to work.

Niall:

Pros: - Cute, caring, fun, hilarious, sensitive, amazing, responsible (sometimes), honest, good with kids, intelligent

Cons: - Broke up with me leaving me heartbroken, careless (sometimes), lazy

Liam:

Pros: - Makes me feel special, caring, gentle, responsible, handsome, sensitive, great with kids, intelligent

Cons: - Has a temper, lies, spends a lot of money on me, doesn't trust me

Harry:

Pros: - He's always there for me no matter what, always honest, attractive, funny, caring, responsible, sensitive, gentle, a good leader, great with kids, makes me feel loved, intelligent

Cons: - Can't think of any

Zayn:

Pros: - Sexy, mysterious, caring, intelligent

Cons: - Lies, hides things, backstabber, always craves sex, mysterious

Louis:

Pros: - Amazing, adorable, caring, a great dad, makes me feel loved, intelligent, funny, generous, safe

Cons: Rude (sometimes), annoying (sometimes), temper, thinks I tend to always do the wrong thing, insulting, lies

"You want any breakfast?" Zayn asks after he knocks on my door.

"Breakfast? I'm not really hungry....." I mumble.

"I can bring some up for you if you want some," Zayn states, offering to be generous.

"No, I'll go down and get some. But thanks for the offer," I whisper.

I put down my marker after I cap it on the table, walk past Zayn, and head downstairs for some breakfast. When I arrive downstairs, nobody else is home. Where'd everyone go?

I grab some pancakes and begin stuffing them in my mouth when I check my phone to notice that I have a text message. It's from Liam.

From: Liam

Hey, we're going to the mall later today. I'd like the ring back so I can return it.

From: Me

Alright, I'll have it in the box for you when you get home from wherever you guys went.

From: Liam

We went to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple things. We'll be home in a few.

After I read Liam's message, I set my phone on the island and then head out to the living room to get the ring off the floor. When I step in, I notice that the floor is spotless. Nothing on the carpet. I look around for the ring, yet fail to find it.

Shit....

I lost the ring.......