Chapter 21-A Night of Drinking

"So wait, how did you guys end up in a closet?" Eleanor asks as we're walking back downstairs.

"We were running from the fans when Liz's knee was hurting and I knew I couldn't outrun them with her and a baby in my arms so I figured our best option was to run and hide. But apparently some crazy fans found us and decided to lock us in a closet so they can keep us all to themselves," Harry explains.

"Oh how fun," Niall laughs sarcastically.

"Harry......my knee," I whine again.

Harry sighs and makes his way over to where my legs collapsed on the floor.

"Arms around my neck," he instructs.

When I do so, he picks me up bridal style and joins the rest of the group. We don't need to get separated again.

"Ugh," Harry groans.

"Don't groan when you carry me," I laugh.

"Well excuse me if I don't carry pregnant girls long distances regularly."

"Well then maybe you should go to a gym."

"Oh the sassiness," Harry sighs.

"We should go out to celebrate," I hear Louis cheer.

"Celebrate what?" I ask.

"A great comeback show," he replies, "let's go to a bar!!!"

"You guys can. I'm staying home. Remember what happened the last time I got drunk?" I tell them.

"Oh yeah, you ended up in bed with Zayn," Niall says, causing me to become guilty for doing that.

"Well, I'm not going. Have fun-"

"No, no, you have to come," Harry suddenly pipes up, "what if something happened?"

"With what the baby? Harry I'm only about three months pregnant nothing's gonna happen," I reassure him.

"Well then come with us so we can guarantee that. And, if we come home and nothing happened I'll give you the honor of telling me "I told you so"".

"Gee thanks," I laugh sarcastically.

"Liz you should come with us. It'll be more fun-" Niall begins.

"No," I whine, "I'll be too tempted to drink. It'll hurt the baby and I don't wanna do that."

"So then we'll make sure you don't drink," Louis says.

"Ha! Yeah, right. With all the drinking you guys do. I'll be surprised if you even make it out of the bar without passing out or throwing up," I tell them, "I don't wanna go. Seriously, you guys go without me. It's fine. I don't care. I'm tired and I don't feel good."

"Eleanor are you coming with us?" Louis asks.

"I was planning on it. I mean, it's been a while since I went out and had a drink and this will probably be the only time I'll be able to go out drinking for a while," she answers almost immediately.

"So I'll be home by myself. That's fine. I don't care," I tell them.

"Liz, with everything that's happened so far, I don't wanna take any chances of something happening to you or the baby-"

"Harry if you're gonna back out of a night with friends just to stay home and watch me sleep then you're being stupid. Go out and have fun. I'll call you if I need anything or something happens," I tell him.

"Are you sure-"

"Just go!" I snap.

"I'll stay home with you," Liam inputs as he holds my hand, "I'm not really in the mood for drinking anyway."

"Liam, seriously, I'm fine. I can take care of myself. I don't care if you're not going to drink. Just go out to have a good night out with your best friends."

The conversation seemed to be over by then so apparently it was settled. The boys and Eleanor would go out to the bar to have fun and I would stay home, watch movies, and rest. We arrive back in the limo and we head off for home. I check my phone for the time only to notice that it's only 7:41 PM. It's a lot later than I expected it to be. We pull into the driveway of our house and the boys and Eleanor immediately hop out of the car, leaving me in alone. I'm pretty sure they forgot all about me and my knee.

"Harry........A little help here," I call.

"Oh, right. Sorry I forgot," Harry apologizes as he comes back down the driveway to get me so he could carry me back into the house.

"Figured," I mumble.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Harry asks as I hop into his arms.

"I'm sure Harry. I can take care of myself. If I need anything or something happens you will be the first person I call," I tell him.

Harry then carries me all the way up the driveway, into the house, and sets me down on the couch in the living room. I lay down and Harry heads upstairs with the others to get changed into some more casual clothes. I pull out my duffel bag filled with DVD's and pick out a couple to watch. I grab My Babysitter's A Vampire, Zoey 101, Pretty Little Liars, Little Manhattan, Footloose (2011 version), and The House At The End of The Street to start out. These should be enough to carry me through the rest of the night. The boys come downstairs just as I pop in the very first season of Zoey 101. I grab a blanket and a pillow and bundle up at one end of the couch. Liam sits next to me and kisses my lips softly.

"I love you Liam," I whisper.

"I love you too Liz," he replies, "you sure you don't wanna come?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"C'mon let's go!" Louis yells excitedly.

"Bye Liam."

"Bye Liz."

"Call us if you need anything," Harry shouts as he walks out the door.

"I'll be fine. You guys go out and have a good time," I tell them.

"Bye!" They all yell as the door shuts.

"Bye," I whisper to myself.

About an hour passes and I'm only on about the fifth or sixth episode of Zoey 101. As I feel myself beginning to drift off to sleep, I suddenly hear the door slowly creak open. I turn my head and try to sneak a peek as to who it is. I stand up a and sneak over to the door only to find no one around. I head back to the couch when suddenly, I see him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I told you that I wasn't in the mood for drinking-"

"So then you can just go and hang out with your friends. I can take care of myself Liam-"

"Well excuse me if I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. I just wanna be a good boyfriend and make you happy because I know how you're not feeling well."

"I'm sorry," I whisper as I feel tears fall from my eyes.

"Liz what's the matter?" Liam asks.

"You probably hate me now because of my horrible mood swings-"

"Liz I could never hate you. I just want to take care of you and make you feel loved and like a princess," he whispers, causing me to smile.

Liam helps me back over to the sofa and then sits next to me to cuddle and watch the rest of Zoey 101. Liam wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me closer to him. I notice his right hand resting on his lap so I grab it and hold his in mine, causing Liam to smile.

I think I've finally found the love that I've been looking for........

And I couldn't be happier about it......