Chapter 60

Sena's POV

"Everyone, get inside your cells and stay inside." I called throughout the cell block. Everyone looked over at me, they looked worried.

"Why? What's happening?" A woman asked me. I stopped walking, I thought about telling them, and if it was the right choice because they would end up panicking. I decided to tell them,

"The infected, some of them have turned," people gasped and some started to cry. Most were asking me if they knew anything about their infected loved one. I felt like I was working in a hospital, dealing with the patients' families and friends.

"Everyone, please calm down. I do not know a lot at the moment but I do know that everyone needs to go inside their cells until it is safe."

I thought I was done and over with the lecture but I heard screaming, I looked and saw a walker biting a woman down the cell block. Everyone saw and started to scream, I ran towards the walker, it latched away from the woman who fell from shock, I stabbed the walker dead. It was one of the sick, I started to grow grim from the sight, I then saw the woman who had the bite on her shoulder. Her husband was crying along with her, I didn't know what to do.

"Ma'am, follow me." I say, she got up slowly and I led her to the empty cell block where max and Glenn were staying in.

"Please- please don't leave me, I'm fine!" She cried. I didn't want to deal with this now,

"Ma'am, you have to stay in here, you're safe." I told her as I shut the door. I ran to another cell block where others were. Once I opened the door, I saw Glenn killing a walker. There were about seven walking around, I killed one close to me.

"Glenn! Get over here!" I yelled, he was going to pass out. He looked over at me, he ran over to me. I began to grow nervous as walkers kept coming from the tombs. I was killing one each five seconds, I was growing tired. I then heard the door from the other side of the block open. It was Derek, he had a gun and started shooting all of the walkers dead. I watched, amazed as he came over to me, rescuing both Glenn and I. He looked at me, he had a worried expression, I ran to him and hugged him.

"Oh my god, you're amazing." I say while hugging him. He laughed, I separated from him, I looked into his eyes for a few moments and then kissed him. It was a shorter but very sweet kiss, giving him the idea that I was thankful he was here in the right moment. He smiled, looking a little flush that I just did that.

"Hey, Glenn, how are you doing?" Derek asked once he realized that Glenn was close to dead next to me. I snapped out of my gaze and helped Glenn up off of the floor, we needed to get him to Hershel's lab where max was.

"Where's Maggie? I've been trying... Trying to find her." He almost looked grey, his mouth was covered in blood and he was soaked with sweat. Derek and I carried him over our backs.

"We'll find her, right now you need to get to somewhere safe." I say as we managed to carry him to where max was.

We arrived at the lab but it was locked. I went and banged on the door with a lot of force, trying to see if anyone was in there and if they were, to let us in. I was beginning to panic in the moment not knowing whether there were walkers on our floor, and with the noise I just made they wouldn't be that far away now. I was about to tell Derek to help me get Glenn outside but Rick opened the door. We pushed past him, he closed the door behind us,

"Glenn needs to take that tea-- the same one Max took. She's already getting better." Rick says, I look at Max after we set Glenn down on a chair in the corner. Her color almost looked normal, she was sitting up with her arms propped behind her back, she looked miserable though. I snapped away from them and started to set Glenn up with fluids. He looked as if he was melting in the chair, he could barely move and didn't make any attempt to speak until he asked where Maggie was.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath, I forgot to find Maggie. I looked at Derek, he was just watching me although he looked ready to do anything I would ask of him. I sighed, not liking what I was about to ask him to do, "Derek... Could you find Maggie for Glenn? Or at least--" I thought about the walkie talkies Hershel had in the room that him and I used occasionally. I swiped them off of the counter and gave one to Derek. I looked at him after I was done setting Glenn up, "You go find Maggie, and once you do, get her somewhere safe and tell me on this."

"Okay, I will." He says into my eyes, we both lock eyes and he lingers awhile while turning to go to the door.

"Call me if anything goes down here." Derek says to me, I nod. I watched him as he left. I had to take my mind off of something else because thinking about him made me nervous; and knowing that I thought about him made me even more nervous because I knew that I liked him.

"Good thing we picked him up..." I look to my side and see Rick giving me a small smile, knowing that I liked Derek. I blushed and became embarrassed.

"Must be hard not being able to kiss each other." I joked back, I could tease about it since Max was getting better. Rick huffed, he was red now,

"We don't mean to show PDA.." He says in a quieter tone, I embarrassed him now that he realizes we've caught him a couple of times.

"Mmm, okay." I teased. I then realized that he wasn't with Judith, Carl, or Jamie.

"Oh my god-- where's Jamie and your kids?" I asked loudly, Rick looked calm though, I let him speak,

"They're with Carol and Daryl in the watch tower, don't worry-"

All of a sudden, static started coming in on my walkie, "Sena: Maggie, Tyreese, Sasha, Carl, Carol, Daryl, and I are trying to-" He got cut off for a second and then I heard him groan, he started to talk again although wherever he was, was loud. "We're all clearing the fence-- it's gonna come down-"

"Carl? Carl's out there? Where's Judith and Jamie--" Rick comes up and grabs the walkie and spoke to Derek, "Where are Jamie and Judith?"

"They're- they're gone-- I don't know where they went-"

Max started to panic, she got off the table and walked over to us

"Where the hell did they go?" Rick yelled, "Did they just walk off while no one was watching?"

"Rick, we have to find them." We all look back at Max, she was a joke right now- she could barely even walk right because she was still dizzy, she was still weak.

"No, Max come here." Rick ordered. Just then Derek started talking again,

"Rick or Sena, you guys have to help us- there's like a hundred or so--" Just then he cut off, I tried to reach him again. Max wouldn't sit down and Rick was getting frustrated,

"Max, you made me eat the sandwich back at the farm... Now I'm asking you to sit your ass down and rest." Rick said in a slow and frustrated tone,

"No! I can do it myself." She was being stubborn, she turned to go open the door but Rick walked up to her and swung her off her feet into his arms like a bride. I snickered, despite their age gap, they were a cute pair.

"Don't leave." Max begged Rick, she held his arm so he couldn't go. He sighed,

"I have to go help the others-- I have to find our kid!" He exclaimed, not in an angry tone but a hey, honey, let me go please kind of tone.

"Rick, I can go, I'll get Judith and Jamie." I propose, I started to get my weapons but he of course protested,

"No, I will. Stay with them." Rick says and then kisses Max on the forehead, he closed his eyes and kept his lips on her forehead for a few seconds then left before Max could stop him,

"I can't believe he just left!" She exclaimed in a high pitched tone

"He'll be okay." I say, I said it to comfort her and myself, I was worried about all of them. I looked at Glenn, he was passed out, sleeping. The tea has the tendency to put people in a heavy sleep, but that helped with the resting part. I looked over at Max, ready to make her rest because she needed to, but when I turned to walk over to her, she was gone.