Chapter 74

"What did they do to you?" I asked Rick in a silent manner as we followed Maggie through the woods, she was leading us to the others.

"They... They had us at a troff and they slit a man's throat..." He couldn't finish. I looked back at terminus, I couldn't see it anymore since we were far away but I saw black smoke which came from there.

"They were cannibals... We saw human meat hanging like it was a butcher shop." He says, he looked deeply disturbed. I couldn't blame him, just hearing about it made me sick to my stomach.

"That meat they were cooking looked and smelled different... Was it-"

"Yeah." He answers quickly

A moment of silence passed as we walked together, I then thought of the explosion that made our escape possible.

"Rick... You had to hear the explosion that went off, who the hell was that?" I asked

I was looking at him but I quickly snapped away when I heard someone yell my name from afar. I turned my head to see who shouted it, I didn't see who it was at first but I saw pink, lots of pink. And there was Jamie running towards me, I couldn't believe what I was seeing- is this a dream? Is this real? But once she wrapped her arms around my waist I picked her up and swung her around in an embrace, I cried as I held her.

"Oh my god.." I heard Rick murmur, I turned to see what he was shocked about, I then saw him tear up and walk slowly at first towards something but then sprint towards it. I saw a pink blanket wrapped around a baby and I determined that it was Judith.

"I missed you and rick." Jamie says while she hugged me around my neck. I cried even more, I was beyond relieved that she was okay. I then faced Carol and Tyreese, I stood watching them, I was in complete shock.

"Did... Did you do that?" Rick asked, his voice shaky, he was asking about who blew up terminus. Carol stood with a smile and tears in her eyes, I knew she was the one who did that. Rick then rushed to her and gave her a hug. I then heard twigs snap from behind, jamie lifted her head up abruptly, knowing someone was behind me. I whipped around and thought it was danger but there was Sena and Derek standing shoulder to shoulder, watching in awe that our group had been reunited with one another. Sena dropped her gun and ran over to me. Jamie hopped down, I hugged Sena.

"Damn, I thought I'd never see you again." she says in a calm and thankful tone, we kept the hug for moments until Derek slowly walked up to greet me.

"Hey." I smiled, we hugged.

"You were with Rick and Michonne?" He asks

I nodded, "were you guys alone?" I asked, I was confused why they had arrived by themselves.

"No, we were with Carol and Tyreese. We just came back from perimeter watch around terminus, making sure no one escaped." Sena explained. I nodded, I then hear someone approach me from behind. Sena and Derek smiled softly at the person, I turned to see Rick. He was bobbing Judith up and down lightly, comforting her. He was next to me and kissed my forehead, I smiled at Judith, I played with her foot which was covered in her pink onesie. She cooed and wiggled in Rick's strong arms.

"Derek and Sena took care of her with tyreese and Judith... They took care of both the girls." I told him, he nodded, he looked up at them both.

"I came over here to thank you both. I thought... I thought she was gone." He was emotional, Sena and Derek gave understanding gazes. Rick averted his eyes back to his baby girl, he kissed her multiple times while we were walking down the train tracks, leaving terminus. I trailed behind the group, making sure we had protection in the back. Everyone was reuniting with one another, I didn't want another shit storm to happen.