Would you carry me to the End?

Getting barely paid for a full-time job that's basically wrecking you physically while living in a small apartment wasn't really my dream when I'd said that I wanted to live on my own. But it still was better than getting yelled at at regular bases, so I guess I just shouldn't complain. But still, I hate this shitty job!
The only reason I still stay are the friends I have made here, more specifically Gerard. We were basically getting into a lot of trouble sometimes, but whenever I needed a shoulder to lean on, or even when I just wanted to talk, he was there. He was a friend, a true one, even though I wish we would be something more. I tried telling him, I really did! But every time I would throw out a hint for him, he would just ignore it or take it as a joke. It frustrated me sometimes, but I guess maybe that was his way to tell me he just wanted to be friends. A sigh escaped my lips as I finished my work. God, I need a shower, now.
--
When I came home, I was greeted by.. Well basically nothing really. The only thing being heard was the quiet buzzing noise of the fridge, and the ticking of my Kitchen clock. Home sweet home. Suddenly my phone vibrated aggressively in my pocket, and the screen showed me that my mom was calling. Again. She literally called every day. I let myself fall onto my couch, and accepted the call. "Hey mom." I said, trying not to sound as tired as I felt. "Hey Sweety, how are you? You sound tired, are you okay? Is it the job again? I told you you shouldn't-" I sighed. "Mom, it's- Mom. Mom, please!" Some silence was the only thing that followed and I regretted how harsh that must've sounded. "I'm sorry mom, but please, stop worrying, I'm fine, really." She chuckles bitterly, I knew she didn't believe me. "You always say that. Is there at least someone to take care of you?" This time I giggled quietly. "Yes mom, there is." She wanted to say something, I knew it out of instinct, so I took her hopes of that away, sadly to be honest. "And no mom, he's just a friend." She laughed, and I smiled. "Okay okay y/n, but please take care okay? What's his name anyways?" I groaned playfully, getting extremely tired. "His name is Gerard, and I'm really tired, so I'm going to go to bed okay? Bye mom, love ya" she chuckled, and called goodbye over the phone. Just as I let the phone drop onto my chest and my eyelids started to get heavy, it buzzed again. Really now? I accepted, not looking at the callers Name, and cracked out a really tired "yeah?". "Wow, you sound tired lady." I chuckled, and instantly knew who he was. "Yeah, work was a bitch today. Anyways, what do you want Mister?" He chuckled. "I would've asked you to come over but since you sound like a train rolled over you-" I shifted in my spot on the couch, jumping into his sentence before he could've finished it. "No, no it's fine." Again, a small laugh. "Okay then, see you in ten." I smiled, and ended the call.
--
When he opened the door, I was instantly regretting my decision. I should've known we wouldn't be alone, and maybe I shouldn't even be so sad about that fact. But he was smiling, and it seemed like he was really happy to see me. "Hey there!" He said, hugging me, and I just mumbled a tired "hey" into his chest. I took off my jacket, and hung it over a chair were other ones already found their place. "Hey there y/n!" I've heard frank yelling, and when I turned around he was practically tackling me into a hug. I was pretty small, so he always liked how he was taller than me. "How are ya?" I just chuckle, patting his back awkwardly. "Fine, I've been fine frank, but you're breaking my back I think!" We laughed, and he pulled back, leading me into the living room where Ray and Mikey already sat, along with some strangers I've never seen before. I waved awkwardly to all of them, and was smiled at by most of them. Most of them, because one of the girls standing near the window near his kitchen seemed to really dislike me. I just shrugged it off, making my way into his kitchen to find something to drink.
--
If I wasn't regretting my decision to come over, now I was definitely doing it. Gerard hadn't payed attention to me since I've walked through the door, but that wasn't what made me so mad. The girl that seemed like she wanted to kick me out of his house was practically all over him, touching him whenever possible, flirting with him, laughing with him- yes I was jealous. Why did he even invite me over? I finished my second beer, leaving it on the kitchen counter, as I awkwardly made my way through the unknown people, when someone grabbed my hand. Frank.
"Already leaving? What's up, you've never been so quiet here before." I just shook my head, forcing myself to smile. "It's nothing, I'm just tired, that's all." Tired of my crush flirting with that bitch, I thought, and I sub consciously looked over to them. Frank followed my eyes, and he seemed to get the situation. "Y/n, he's just talking to her, there's nothing between the-" I shook my head again. "It's okay frank, but if he wanted to hook up with someone he shouldn't have invited me." I turned and tried to find my jacket in the sea of coats and leatherjackets, until I've found it. "You're leaving without saying goodbye y/n? Wow, I'm offended Missy." He chuckled, seemed amused. I wasn't. "Yeah, you were quite distracted, didn't want to interrupt you know." His smile dropped as I didn't even grin at my remark. I meant what I'd said. "Come on, really?" I zipped my jacket somewhat aggressively, angry that he was clearly not understanding. I opened the door, but I noticed him following, shutting the door behind him. "Hey, hey y/n, wait!" He grabbed my hand, but this time I wouldn't give in. I wiggled it out of his touch, looking at him. "What?" I spat, I had to let it out now. "Wow miss, what's up with that tone of voice?!" I laughed bitterly. "No, nothing. You can go back flirting with that chick, she's waiting, I promise she is! She was all over you, so good luck with her!" I wanted to go, I couldn't take it anymore. "Wha- wait, are you jealous?" He was trying to grab my hand again, this time I let him take it, but I didn't dare to look at him, too embarrassed. "Yes. Yes I fucking am okay? Because I literally tried for months to get you to notice me in that way, but you never, ne-ver got it, and she just wears some short skirt and a shirt were her underwear is showing like crazy and Bam! You're all over her! Like what the fuck Gee?!" Now his hands shot up in an defending gesture. "I'm just a man okay?!" I laughed bitterly, again escaping his grasp on my wrist. "I don't know if I can do that. Watching you getting together with someone else. I'm wishing you the best, don't get me wrong, but I just can't!" He laughed, spilling his beer in his hand everywhere. "Well then go and fuck that Danny-Guy you were talking about! You can hook up with someone and I can't?!" I looked at him wide eyed. He thought me and- what?! Danny was Gay as fuck! "Danny is gay as fuck, I just helped him with his relationship and after he got together with his boyfriend we just went out together to-" he cut me off. "No, just don't! In tired of thy shit! You're so self-centered!" Tears welled up in my eyes. So that what he really thought of me? His look changed to regret as he looked at me. "No, I didn't mean-" I took a step back. "No, it's fine, you're right. I should just go." I turned around, walking a few steps after saying "Goodbye Gee." That wasn't how my day should've ended.
--
I cried waterfalls as I packed my things, but it was better this way. For both of us. The next day after my fight with Gerard I had called my mom, asking if my dad was home and if not, if I could spend the night, and of course she agreed. So here I was, standing at the airport, waiting for my flight to be announced. I was sad, considering the fact that I never wanted to go back like that, and I never wanted to fight with Gerard like that too. I hated myself, quite literally. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on him. But nothing could change that now. When I heard that it was time for me to go, I thought I've heard someone call my name. Maybe there was someone there with a similar one? Maybe my brain was just making things up? Yeah. But now, I've heard it again, more clearly than before. "Y/n! Wait up, y/n! Fuck!" I heard someone curse and apology to people he pushed out of his way. Gerard. What the hell? "Wait up, please!" He stumbled into me, Catching me in his embrace, holding me as if I could disappear if he wouldn't. "Gee what.?" I mumbled into his chest, dropping my bag. "I was an idiot okay? An asshole. I've talked to Danny, and he told me that you've said the truth. Hell frank even talked the shit outta me, and he's right! I was stupid, jealous, an idiot, a stupid-" "Gee! It's okay." I said, my flight being called again. There was some silence, when I noticed him shaking slightly. "Don't go.." He mumbled. His voice cracked in the middle of his small sentence, making my eyes water slightly. "Gee, I can't, not if-" "I only love you, I swear to God and hell, I love you so much it hurts!" Tears escaped my eyes as my arms snaked around his back, grabbing on his leatherjacket like my life depended on it. "I do too Gee.. I did for so long now.. But hat you've done there..." He pulled away slightly, taking my face into his hands, crashing his lips on mine, silencing me in his way. The kiss was passionate, like it was his last breath he would ever take. Our lips moved on nearly perfect sync, as if we were meant for each other. We parted, slightly out of breath, when our foreheads rested against each other he repeated his sentence quietly, but with the same huge amount of emotion. "Don't go." His eyes opened, watching me intensely. "Don't fly, please.." I smiled. "Don't worry," I said, brushing my hand through his short white hair, "missed the flight anyways."