Blinding blindness

I sat in the living room, absently playing my guitar. I didn't really care what I may had to do, or what I may had to take care of, I was completely tired. Yet I couldn't sleep. I refused to.
The fact that I didn't even knew what I was playing made it clear that my mind was far away from my body, way up high in the clouds outside the box I called home.
I heard someone say something, but since my mind was playing hide and seek with my brain, I couldn't bring myself to look who it was or hat that person said. My fingers stopped playing, and some gentle hands took the instrument out of my tired embrace. "You alright.?" The person said, an I found myself relaxed by the voice. I knew who it was. I only hummed a response, nodding. "What were you playin'?" I shrugged. "Dunno." He gently say me on his lap, careful, caressing my bare arms with his hands. His scent made me feel awkwardly safe and a comforting silence took us in its arms, shielding us from the world for a moment. "You wanna' come over? Frank brought some take out." I hummed, again, but this time it was more sincere. "Yeah."

Once he opened the door for me, the voices shook me a little, like fresh water in the morning. I was more awake now, my mind was back again, and I started to walk beside him into the room. I soon was engulfed into a bone crushing hug, spun around, as I heard laughter. I laughed too, and I heard someone say to be careful with me. "Come on Gerard, she's used to it, ya?" I nodded, hugging back. Ray came up to me and hugged me too, as well as Mikey. Gerard soon took my hand and led me to the couch we all somehow found space on, well, mostly because I was sitting on Gerard's lap.

After we ate, we talked for a long time. But I guess it was getting late, because soon, everyone started to leave. The evening ended, and I found myself laying in the arms of my fiancé, comforted and relaxed by his presence. "You sleepy?" I nodded, and he slowly sat up. We made our way to our shared bedroom, cold fresh air hitting me as I opened the door. We always left the window open, because I slept better with a lot of fresh air. I closed it, and carefully made my way to the closet. I slipped out of my clothes and took on a shirt of Gerard's. My body wasn't happy to be this cold at all, but I for myself felt somewhat at ease with it. I slipped under the sheets, and soon heard Gerard come inside too, closing the door with a small click sound. He too changed, fabric was heard, and I felt the mattress dip beneath me. He sighed, relaxed, and cuddled up to me. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his gentle heartbeat for a small moment. "Do you get wonder.." I moved my head upwards a little, to tell him I'm listening. "What I look like?" I thought about it for a little while. My world was black, but somehow filled with color t the same time. Noises, feelings, scents- everything made my world colorful. I shook my head. "Why not?" I giggled. "Because it wouldn't change a thing." He didn't seem to understand. "I would still love you the way I do now." He was silent for a moment. "I want to show you the world one day." I sighed happily, cuddling up a little more. "You already do. Everyday."