Blooming Voices

Imagine you are a very popular singer, known for your amazing voice and awesome performance on stage. You always put all you had in your live-performances and climbed the hills of show business up in no time. Suddenly someone asked for a collaboration, and you felt a cocktail of mixed emotion when you heard who; Gerard way. He'd wanted to collaborate with someone for a new album he was working on, and found out about you. Back in the MCR days you were a huge fan, not only of the band and music, but also because they seemed so honest in returning they did. You also understood why they broke up, and even if you were sad, you weren't anymore. It's like they said; and idea, not a band.
So now you were sitting in this small cafe, waiting for him to show up. And there he was; nearly white hair, hazel eyes, but casual clothing. He smiled politely and honest, and you stood up to shake his hand. "Hi, it's nice to actually meet you in person."   You smiled. "Hello, I can only tell the same." You both sat down, and ordered coffee. You mostly talked about your career, how he loves your performances and how much you adore his singing voice and personality. But soon you just chatted freely, the topics went from personal things to stupid things like believing in Aliens. You laughed a lot and actually had a great time that day, totally forgetting about the fact why you both actually met. And when you both noticed, you just laughed, as you switched numbers and walked out. "Y'know, it's nice to talk to you. You're like, really human, y'know? I mean, your just so honest in everything you say and it's a really nice change." You smiled, knowing what he wanted to tell. You've heard about his divorce with his wife two years ago, and how she told lies about him for a while. "Well I'm nice to those who deserve it. I can be quite a little bitch too." You said, winking. He laughed. "Well then I'm honored miss." You laughed now too. You maybe were his age, but miss? "Oh please, just because I'm in my mid 30s doesn't mean you're calling me miss Gerard. Only if I should call you mister." He laughed again, this time he had a hard time calming down for a moment. You both smiled at each other, and when he wanted to shake your hand for a goodbye, you shook your head with a smile and hugged him. "You know, you can call me whenever you want, not just for business okay?" He nodded, his arms around you, his face between your neck and shoulder. "Thank you." He said. You just squeeze him a bit, then backed away a bit, straightening his jacket. "Your welcome."
--
After nearly a year working together, you both got really close. The fans were getting suspicious about you both, because you were quite active on social media, Gerard most of all. He showed how much he enjoyed the time with you whenever he could, posting pictures or tweeting about it. The moment you both made your collaboration official the fans were exited- and that was way too underestimated. You both were happy with the way life was going, although you had the secret wish to get a closer relationship with Gerard. People were already shipping you like crazy, and it felt weird to see edited pictures of you and him. "Hey y/n, you listenin'?" You snapped out of your thoughts, and your head shot up, looking at him a little tired. You both have been working for hours, and it was pretty damn late. "Hm?" Was the noise that escaped you, and it told him that you weren't paying attention at all. He chuckled, setting the Paper in his hands down, and starting to clean up the table you both sat at in the kitchen of his house. Your coffee mug was already empty, and after the fourth you honestly stopped counting. "Well I guess it is pretty damn late. So let's just call it a day. We got more done than I thought we would." You shook your head. "No, really, I'm fine, its-" You jawned, and couldn't hide your tired soul anymore. Your body ached, and you barely could keep your attention up. Again, Gerard only smiled. "It's okay y/n, really. But I really don't think you should drive like that." His face got a more serious look at the last sentence. "Yeah, I think I just.." you nearly lost your train of thought. "..just call a cab or somethin'." You said, tiredly trying to find your phone in your bag. "You could just stay, y'know.." Gerard said quietly- shy even. He took your cups and placed them in the dishwasher, but when he turned around, you had your head on the table, already sleeping with your hand still in your bag. He chuckled, smiling. He gently took you in his arms, carrying you upstairs, placing your body in his bed. Suddenly you stirred awake, and looked around. "Gee.?" He walked upstairs again, peeking inside the bedroom. "yeah?" You slowly sat up. "I'm in no way taking your bed. I'm not taking that away from you, I'm sleeping over, so I'm gonna sleep on your couch." He shook his head. "It's okay, really, I don't mind." You groaned, and stood up. "Then you seem to have to sleep with my company tonight. You maybe got anything I could wear for the night?" He looked at you as if he was thinking, and suddenly snapped out of it. "Ah yeah, Uh sure lemme just.. uh- there you go." He gave you a pair of shorts and an old shirt. You made your way into the bathroom, changing. When you got out, he was still standing in the doorway, in no way ready for bed. "What are you waiting for?" He, again, rambled something under his breath and got ready himself. As he walked downstairs you groaned again, getting up. "Something wrong y/n?" You stood in front of the couch he was sitting on. "Did I, or did I not used clear words?" He seemed to have trouble getting your point, and you sighed. "Look, if you're uncomfortable with me sleeping in the same bed as you you could've just said so." He shook his head. "No- its not that- I mean, argh.. " you kneeled in front of the couch, in front of him, trying to look at his face since his head hung so low. "Come on Gerard. You can talk to me. What's troubling your mind, huh?" He slowly looked up, into your eyes, and sighed. "I love you. That's what's troubling me." Your eyes widened. He- what? You stood up, and he sighed. "I know it's not the same with you so that's why I-" You had your hands at either side of his legs, shutting him up with a kiss. You never thought you'd have the guts to do it, but there you are, kissing him. And after the short moment of pure shock, he kissed back with a little force, eager even, wrapping his arms around your figure and pulling you onto his lap. You two broke apart, resting you foreheads against the others, just existing for a moment. You yelped a little when he suddenly picked you up, carrying you into his bedroom, and you both fell on it, laughing a little. He took you in his arms again, holding you tight, before whispering small 'I love you's in your ear. And you always whispered it back, until you fell asleep in his arms. 

Little did you know the fans would go nuts the next day after gerard posted a picture of you sleeping in his arms.