We'll carry on

Caution: this will cover up a pretty serious topic. Please, if you're triggered by miscarriage and depression, skip this chapter. I've got enough fluff for you little angels.

Gerard sighed, running a hand through his short white hair. "How's she holding up?" Frank asked him, puffing some smoke out as he talked. "Dunno. We're both still pretty down, but I'm worried 'bout her.. It's been months Frank..nearly a year..." Said man took another drag from his cigarette and shrugged his shoulders. "Never experienced it." Gerard huffed a broken laugh. "And you better not. It's horrible." Frank put a hand on his friends shoulder, a gentle gesture to soothe him. "Frank what if it's breaking us apart? I mean we tried again but, God.. We've gotten so distant." The black haired man shook his head. "Nah. You're clinging onto each other like gum dude." They both laughed a little. It was a hesitant laugh, almost asking if it was alright to smile in a situation like this. "I'm scared frank. Fuck I'm scared. I'm supposed to be the strong one aren't I? To keep-" the smaller one took his friend by his shoulders, gently shaking him. "Gerard, you don't have to always be the one fixing shit. Sometimes'its alright to be down, okay?" Gerard nodded only, sitting down and putting his head in his hands, whispering small insults here and there. They both kept silent, until they heard screaming from inside. They both instantly stood up, but looked at each other in confusion when they heard a mix of sobbing and laughing.

Gerard and Frank went inside again, looking at they're wife and girlfriend. Gerard's eyes caught y/n's shiny ones, tear stained. She ran over to him and hugged him, and even though he still didn't quite got what was going on, he spun her around like they used to, happy about the physical contact with her again. Suddenly his eyes widened when she whispered something in his ear, and he looked at her in pure shock. "You- you're-" she nodded smiling and crying at the same time, holing her hands in front of her mouth. His eyes got shiny, and tears escaped them like a waterfall as he broke down into tears, smiling and screaming out of joy as he spun her around once again, holding her close. All the time he repeated his sentence again and again, shouting 'I'm gonna be a dad!' Like he wanted everyone in this world to know- and hell he wanted to. Y/n looked at him, a glint of worry in her eyes. "It's gonna be okay this time.. Right?" He held her face in his hands. "Of course baby, of course! This time it will, I promise." Frank suddenly hit his shoulder, smiling brightly. "Told ya!" He said, and everyone laughed.
--
"Sweety, don't run too far okay?" Gerard frowned playfully, elbowing his now wife in her side gently. "Don't baby her, it's gonna be okay." She sighed, still not sure what to do. She wanted to keep her daughter safe and sound, but she knew someday she would have to let her make wrong decisions to make her learn for her own. "She's healthy, she's awesome,she's always gonna be alright." She nodded, resting her head on his shoulder as they sat down on a bench that had a perfect view on the playground their daughter was playing cheerfully. "Thank you." He looked surprised. "For what?" She laughed a little. "Everything. This right here especially. Giving me a family." He kissed her head. "Then thank you too" She laughed. He laughed too. For once, everything was perfect.