Where are you now?

Three years.
Three years since you've been gone.
Since your parents told him he wasn't the man for their daughter. Since they've taken you away.
Away from him.

He tried to call you.
He tried to visit you.
He tried to find you.

But without luck.
You're gone.
Forever.

As he prepared himself for the show, he thought about you, as always. How you would've smiled, telling him how proud you were of him for being the artist he always wanted to be. How your eyes would've lot up with excitement whenever he talked about his ideas.  You would've smiled brightly, clapping like a child, and your whole being always seemed to glow like it's not from this world.
Oh how you would tell him how handsome he looked right now. You alway loved whenever he dressed this way. He sighed, trailing his hand through his hair, imagining it was yours and not his. "Gerard? It's time." He just nodded, taking a last glance in the mirror before heading out.

>>=========================<<

He sung his heart out, sung every emotion out he held back for those years. He let everything go, thinking that maybe you would hear him. An as the band played a short instrumental tune, he closed his eyes. He could've sworn  he's hearing your voice right now. He started to smile, listening to your voice singing his lyrics softly. It seemed so real to him. So real..

And as he opened his eyes, watching the crowd-

He saw something that took his breath away.
E/C colored eyes.
H/C colored hair.
Small figure.
S/C skin.
You.

"Y/N?"

The crowd turned silent, making space for you. You came closer, and when you stood in front of the stage, you stretched your arms out to him, smiling.

"Well mister Way, could you please help me up, or are you too busy staring?"

He helped you up, taking you in his embrace, smiling brightly when he touched you. He wasn't imagining things. It was you. It was really you. He held you close, suddenly up high, spinning you around, laughing, crying, making the crown go wild.

"You're back."

You nodded, kissing him as he still held you high so you looked down on him. The crowd cheered, clapping, screaming, aww's were being heard.

"I am.
And I'm not going anywhere without you again."

He watched you, wanting to know everything.
But now was not the time.
He let you down, taking in your appearance. You were still perfect in his eyes, a woman he dreamed of whenever he slept.
You took his face in you hands, softly tracing your thumbs over his cheeks.

"Now is not the time. For now, I want you to do what you're here for. Sing for me, my dear."

He nodded, suddenly wiping his tears away that managed to escape. He laughed, smiling brightly. Watching you as you jumped back down from the stage, standing right in front of it between the many people that wanted to hear him sing too.
And oh boy he did.
With so much emotion.
With so much passion.
So much affection.
So much love.

All done for you.
The bird that came back to him.

>>=====================<<

A/N: this was requested. I'm sorry it's not that long, but quality over quantity, isn't it?