Mornings to get used to

Gerard was home alone, and after awkwardly asking you to stay, you did. You had a crush on him for years now, and when he offered you to stay, there was nothing you would've done differently. You both had watched movies and laughed a lot, an after the talk got a little more serious, confessions about love were made, and well, the bed wasn't a place you only slept next to each other. When you woke up next to him you panicked for a short moment, but you both were perfectly sober last night, so it wasn't just a hook up, right? He never said he lived you, only that he had a crush on you, but that was pretty much the same, wasn't it?
You watched the coffee maker do his work, standing in the kitchen in nothing but some shorts and a shirt of his that hung loosely on your figure. You poured the coffee in two mugs, when suddenly you felt a warm pair of arms snake around you, and a head bury itself between your shoulder and your neck. You smiled, chuckling at the tickling sensation his black hair left on your exposed skin. "Now that's something I could so get used to." He said, his voice raspy and low from sleep. His eyes were not even really open, he just stood there with you in his arms, slightly rocking you from side to side. "Coffee?" You ask, offering him his cup, while you toon yours. He smiled, taking it with a thanks. He sat down at the table, asking you if it's okay if he would have a smoke. You nodded, you smoked yourself, so you didn't make a big deal out of it. He yawned as you sat down too, stretching and setting his hands down again. One grabbing his mug, the other one scratching his hair slightly. "You know.." He started, but stopped, just looking at you. You looked at him, waiting for the words. 'It was a mistake.' You knew he would say that. "God I love you." You blushed, trying to escape his gaze. He put his cigarette out, and suddenly his Hand brushed some hair out of your eyes, and you both smiled. "I love you too." You said, leaning into his touch. He sighed, he seemed relieved. "Jesus, I'm so glad you say that. I thought I was.. You know.. Going too fast, y'know?" You chuckled, your hand resting over his. "No, it was perfect. Really. I love you." He leaned over, kissing your lips softly. "I love you too." "Finally!" A female voice shouted, an you both suddenly yelped, sitting straight on your chairs. Gerard's mom was standing in the doorway, laughing. "Gee, you better keep her, she's such a perfect girl!" You blushed, hiding you face in your hands. Gerard only laughed, ruffling your hair slightly. "Don worry mom-" he said, grabbing one of your hands to make you look at him. "I'm not planning on letting her go."
And oh boy he kept his word.