A Mother's heart

A/N: I just wanna make clear that I absolutely adore Lin-z but because this idea has been floating around in my head and I found it adorable, I just made this situation up. Again, I've got nothing against her.

Gerard was worried. For the sake of a concert he had to leave bandit at home, but of course, not all by herself. The problem was his current girlfriend. Of course he loved her with all of his heart, and he absolutely adored every inch of her, but Bandit thought differently, always showing openly that she wasn't fond of y/n, at all. But this time his usual sitter had called in sick, and he had no other option than to ask his girl to take care of his daughter. He was worried, not only about the situation, but about the future. Bandit always asked him about her mother, and always told him she would never accept his new girlfriend as her mother. He was scared that y/n could leave him because of this, and the part that scared him most was how much he could understand it. He was a lone father, he'll he never thought she would even date him after he'd told her he had a child. But she did. And he loved her for that.
--
"Bandit? Where are you?" You called as you stepped into the house, closing the door. You saw the small girl peeking around the corner, running upstairs once she saw you. You sighed. She really seemed to hate you. But could you blame her? No, no you couldn't. You were always scared that Gerard would one day come up to you and tell you to leave his life, because his child hated you. And you would probably understand it.
You slowly made your way upstairs, knocking on the door with the bold, colorful 'B' on it. "What." Was able to be heard from the inside, and you sighed again. "Just wanted to make sure you're okay." You heard shuffling, the some small footsteps. Suddenly the door opened, and the small girl looked up at you. "Can you.." She started but blushed and thought about how she could ask. You squatted down her level and looked at her expectingly. "Can you maybe.. Braid my hair.? Mommy did that for me but I can't do it on my own.." You smiled a warm smile towards her, and stood up, holding a hand out for her to take. "Of course. I'd love to." She looked at you in awe and took your hand, holding it tightly as she followed you downstairs.
Bandit hummed the tune of some animation show on tv while eating ice cream, and you were smiling, braiding her hair. Suddenly she'd put the empty stick as the only leftover of her Popsicle down, and started swinging her legs. She was sitting on your lap, but seemed nervous somehow. "Everything alright sweety?" "Y/n.. I'm sorry." Your eyes widened. You finished her braid and she turned around to face you. "I'm just scared you'll go away too.." You hugged her tightly, placing a kiss on top of her head. "Honey I'm never gonna leave you. I promise, just like I promised your father." She nodded, and held her pinky up for you to take. Sealing the deal, you both giggled and you hugged her again, laying down on the couch and turning the to off to take a nap until Gerard would come home.
--
He was nervous, and determined to go home. He opened the door, prepared for the worst that they both haven't talked and his girlfriend would like to talk. Oh god his hand was shaking as he opened the door, surprised to see that the room was quiet and dark. A small figure moved, and suddenly he was greeted by his daughter. "Daddy daddy!" He picked her up and spun her around. "Look how mommy braided my hair!" She said, making Gerard's eyes widen a bit. Lin-z was here? "Wow that looks pretty! Where's mommy now?" He asked, and placed her on the ground again. She ran back to the couch, and pointed towards a figure sleeping there, but at the same time having a finger put on her lips to tell him to be quiet. He sat down in front of the woman sleeping, and smiled brightly, tears welling up. "Dad? Why're you crying?" Bandit asked concerned. He quickly wiped his tears away, looking at bandit. "You really think of y/n as your mother?" Bandit nodded eagerly. "We made a pinky promise not to leave each other! And she said she won't leave you too!" He smiled, and y/n held her arms open, and bandit gladly jumped into her arms. Gerard kissed y/n on her lips and suddenly, he was no longer worried about the future, but looking forward to it. With those two beautiful girls at his side, he could conquer anything.