You talk too much

4 years of friendship with Gerard. 4 years of ups and downs, beautiful memories and sad moments, a shitload of coffee and cigarettes, but also many awkward moments and weird jokes. Every time Gerard has his downtime, an no one seemed to get to him, the band mates would call you. You would always get him on his own two feet again, telling him how great he is when he's telling you the opposite. You both have been through much over the years, but lately he'd started to act way more shy around you. You on the other side didn't worry about that- he's always been a little shy.

--

You sat on your seat as you watched the people flow inside the room. The lights were on, slightly blinding you because you just weren't used to them. But hey, you wanted to be here, so you just didn't complain. Gerard didn't know you would be in the masses of people, watching his interview life. Frank thought it would be a good idea if you were there so you agreed, and well now your waiting for it to begin. And it did.

--

The questions went on and on, and you found yourself listening intensely- but what you did even more was watching him. He personally didn't like his teal roots- a color accident he'd made, but you found it pretty cute. His eyes shone bright with that passionate spark you loved about them, and his movements seemed to hypnotize you. Yes, you had a massive crush on him, and you were feeling it now. Suddenly a question snapped you out of your thoughts. "So, but tell us Gerard, the fans got pretty suspicious about a certain [your twitter name]. Whats up with that girl?" Your eyes widened. You've never been that active on twitter, but now you decided to take a look- and hell, he really had been tweeting about you. 'Sometimes I think I should live with y/t/n. Her coffee is amazing.' or 'Always amazed how y/t/n can sleep while the band is practicing.' You blushed, and turned your attention back to Gerard, who was now smiling like an Idiot and- is he blushing, or is that his make-up? "Ah, well, y'know, we're actually pretty close friends, and she's basically like my mom sometimes. Like telling me to clean the fuck up or to get my shit together, you know?" You smiled, and laughed with the audience. Yes, if you wouldn't do that, he would end up finding nothing in the chaos he called home. "So, but are you together?" Gerard scratched his neck awkwardly, laughing slightly. "Uhm No, we aren't. Just friends, y'know?" The audience 'aww'ed a little bit, making you blush, but also his words made you a little sad. Just friends. Yup, if only he knew. "Well but that sounds like you're sad about that?" Gerard sighed, but kept his smile, his gaze distant. "No, no, I mean, yeah but- oh god this is gonna be so awkward if she's watching that- but, I don't know, I just find myself head over heels for her, like everything she does is fucking perfect in my eyes, but at the same time I'm feeling like I shouldn't think that because-" You already didn't listen anymore, but stood up. You actually sat only two rows behind him, so your way wasn't that far. You didn't knew where you got that sudden rush of confidence from, but you just tapped his shoulder. And when he turned around, he looked up to you, shocked to see you, but you didn't look at him that much- instead you crashed your lips onto his, making everyone cheer, even the interviewer clapped. It was a short kiss, just a peck actually, but as you held his face in your hands, both of your faces red, you just laughed. "You talk too much" you said, grabbing his mic. "Forget that 'just friends' shit he was blabbering earlier, he's taken ladys and gentleman." The crowd laughed and awwed, and you just sat down again, this time knowing that not only your best friend was being interviewed, but also you boyfriend.