tired of being all alone

"Y-Y/N, you fucking gave me a heart attack!" Gerard stood in the door to the basement, clutching his heart. " Hey." You simply replied, laying on his bed, freshly showered,in one of his baggy sweaters- and some shorts. " H-Hey.." he replied awkwardly, setting his bag down, before closing the door and walking over to you. "So.." You rolled around, now on your back next to him sitting on the corner of his bed, head touching his thigh. " so..?" You replied asking what he meant. "What're you doin' here? Not- not that I mind though.."

His adorable jersey accent made you smile a little, but instead of answering you just wiggled your feet to a beat made up inside your head

His adorable jersey accent made you smile a little, but instead of answering you just wiggled your feet to a beat made up inside your head. "Y/n. You usually don't just show up like that." You shrugged, still keeping your mouth shut, and he sighed. He took off his jacket, throwing it on the floor to all the other clothes and shoes. "I'm sick of'it." You murmured quietly to yourself, having rolled on your side now, facing away from him. "Sick of what?" He asked gently, laying down next to you now. "Being alone I guess.." he turned a little red but you couldn't know or see, having yourself facing the opposite direction. The sheets that had covered your legs a little had shifted, leaving your legs bare, showing what you normally wouldn't. It made him wonder if you were sober, because usually you weren't like that. He knew you as a very cheerful person with so much power that he admired you secretly- even developing a crush on you, not knowing if he wanted to be with you, or be you. You seemed so perfect, so strong and independent. Yet so fragile when he looked at you now. You seemed to try to hide in his sweater, and he couldn't help but gently brush his fingers through your hair. You sighed, enjoying the moment of intimacy between you two. You weren't a couple or anything, but secretly you wanted to. Slowly you turned around, almost hesitantly hugging his bigger body, your arms shaking a little, as if you were fighting something back. Your small body seemed to fit to his like a lost puzzle piece made for it. He just hugged you back, and you relaxed once you noticed him being okay with this. "Y-Y/N, is it okay if I tell you somethin' now?" You nodded into his chest. A moment he stayed silent, and you felt his heart rate speeding up. "I love you." He said fast, almost as if he wanted to get it out as fast as possible, to just get it out before his mind would tell him otherwise.

You swore you stopped breathing for a moment, but after you regained full control of your body again, your head snapped up, kissing him a little bit sloppily, but with full of emotion and energy. This was what you always wanted to hear. "Me too, me too-" you squieked between your soft little kisses, and he began to laugh his cute dorky laugh at that, hugging you even tighter, rolling you both around so that you were now on top of him. "You're not alone anymore, got it?" He said smiling, and you nodded. "Can I stay the night?" You asked, and he smiled brightly. "Of course you can. And you definitely will. Not letting you go anytime soon."

When he woke up the next morning, he was smiling sleepily, and looked to the side you were supposed to be

When he woke up the next morning, he was smiling sleepily, and looked to the side you were supposed to be. But you weren't there, so instantly his smile faded, leaving him wondering if all of this was just a dream. He scratched his head through his greasy locks of black hair, sighing. "'Mornin'." You said softly, and he smiled relieved, falling back to his bed again. You chuckled, jumping on your side of the bed, making him laugh a little. You both agreed that you would stay over as long agreed you could, and that this was 'your' side of the bed. "Morning. Thought you were gone to be honest. Gave me a heart attack." You chuckled, laying your head on his chest again. "Wouldn't dare do that." He had an arm around your Shoulder, petting your head gently. "Promise?" You smiled, closing your eyes again. "Promise."