Reveal the truth

The red carpet was never a place were Gerard loved to be. But he had to go this time, and for more than two hours he'd been trying to convince you to go with him. You've been keeping your relationship pretty private, because you were scared how everyone would react. You were an average girl, no singer or musician at all. You loved him, of course, but you didn't want to get in between his life and his dreams. He lived his dreams, and you wanted him to.
"Okay, I'm gonna call and tell them I'm sick or some shit." He sighed. You suddenly turned around on the couch, peeking over the black leather. "Why would you do that? Just because I'm not going?" He grabbed the phone and turned around to look at you, stretching his arms out in defeat. "Of course! I told you I'm not going without you!" You stood up, making you say up to him, trying to grab the phone. He held it high, and because he was taller than you, you couldn't reach it. "Gerard, stop being such a child!" He put his free hand on his hips, looking at you confused. "Oh I'm being a child? What about you huh?" He said. You put your hands on you hips to. "Gerard Arthur way don't you dare sass me!" He chuckled, and you took the opportunity o the moment to snatch the phone out of his hands. "You should get ready Gee, you gonna be late." Gerard gave up, sighing. He ran a hand through his black hair, walking out of the room. You heard the bathroom door close, and started to think. He really wanted to go with you, you knew that. He wanted to Show the world his beautiful fiancé, and you've never heard him beg so desperately. So you made a decision. You quietly walked upstairs, closing the bedroom door, locking it. You looked through your clothes, finding a black and red box. You smiled, knowing that this was a dress you bought years ago, but never wore it. It was amazing, and you took it on, relieved that it still fit. Make up was done when you put you shoes on. Exactly when you were ready, fixing your hair in the small mirror you had, you heard someone call. "I'll be off then, can I at least get a kiss?" His voice wasn't cheery like usual at all. So you opened the door, grabbing your dress so it was easier to walk downstairs without tripping. "Why are you even up-" he stopped, watching your movements as you made your way to him. He seemed hypnotized by your figure, and you just walked up to him, fixing his tie. "..stairs.. Wow.." You smiled, tying his tie new, straightening his suit. "I just couldn't let my fiancé run around there like a rain cloud. You're supposed to be happy." He smiled, putting his hands on your waist, his loving gaze warm with affection. "I love you." He said, and you pecked his lips. "I love you too. Now let's go, we're gonna be late."
--
The first minutes were a little uncomfortable. You didn't know what to do, but Gerard always calmed you down. People were asking who you were, but whenever you both were asked you just held your rings up, signifying your relationship.