I know I can figure it out

A/N: basically Gee fluff with hints of smut.

"Haven't seen y/n in a while. Everything alright between you two?" Ray asked as he watched something on his phone. Gerard looked up, and raised an eyebrow at this, confusion written all over his face. "Of course, but why're you bringing this up now?" Ray shrugged, not looking up. "Dunno, guess I'm still getting used to being able to sleep without having to listen to both of you having 'fun'." Gerard smiled at this, chuckling and turning a bit red even. "Yeah it's weird not having her with me." Ray now had put his phone away, and looked at Gerard. "So why couldn't she come along? You know we're not having any problem with her touring with us." Gerard sighed, running a hand through his hair. "She got sick. Don't really know what's wrong with her, she should've already called by now, telling me what the docs told her.." Ray had a smile growing on his face. Gerard only looked confused. "What?" He asked. Ray held his hands up reassuringly. "Nothing, nothing. What happened though? Has she been throwing up and stuff?" Gerard looked at him, now completely caught off guard by that. "Y-yeah why.. How do you know- wait." Gerard's eyes widened. "Oh Jesus Christ. You think she's.." Ray shook his head. "Don't know, but it's possible, right?" Gee stood up, and walked around in the room. "Dude even if she is, it's gonna be okay." The black haired man turned around, facing Ray. "How? I'm touring, and she's not gonna be able to come along, I'll have to leave he behind every time, and I'm probably not getting the chance to watch this little human grow up-" Ray stood up now, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's gonna be alright. And I think she's gonna understand it if you say you're not ready." Again, he shook his head, sighing. "It's not that I'm not ready Ray it's.. God I'm just scared." The man with the fro just looked at him understandingly. "And that's okay Gee, that's totally normal." Gerard seemed like he wanted to say something, but his phone rang. He immediately accepted the call. "Y/n? Hey love, you don't sound so great." You on the other side tried to keep your insides inside, and you were trying not to sniff or sound like you've been crying too. "I'm alright I guess. I.. I'm just.. I need to talk to you." You were shaking horribly. How would he take the news? Would he be happy? Angry? Sad? All of it? "Shoot." He said, waiting for your reply. "I'm pregnant." There was a long silence, and you took it as a bad reaction, and suddenly you couldn't fight the sobs anymore that managed to escape. "Y/n are you crying?" He said with concern. "Hey, hey shh, it's okay, I'm not mad or anything, I promise! I'm just.. Surprised 'bout it, but happy." You calmed down a little, as your voice was still shaking a little. "You're not mad.?" You asked hesitantly. "Not mad." He said. "You're not gonna leave me?" Amusement was in his voice, but honesty too. "Never." You smiled to yourself, and prepared yourself for his reaction. "You're gonna open the door for me.?" You asked, and he laughed for a short moment. "Alway- wait what-" he jumped up, opening the door of the tour bus. You stood in front of it, with your phone still in your hand. He just dropped his, jumping out of the bus and spinning you around in his arms. You laughed, and held onto him tightly as he laughed. "It's gonna be alright.. Right?" You asked, voice being muffled by his shirt. "Of course. It's normal to be scared. But most of it all I'm happy. I'm gonna be a dad. Wow.." He said, the first part of the sentence looking at Ray who stood in the doorway of the bus with a satisfied smile on his face. Just then, Mikey, Frank and bob came into view, Frank eating some French fries, looking as confused as his bandmates he tagged along. "Wow. What did I miss?" And the three of you just laughed, before Gerard waved them into the bus, ready to tell them the news.