This might be the End

Your hair flew with the wind while you looked out of the window of the Trans Am. As a killjoy you enjoyed those moments, just watching everything go by, with Party Poison, your Boyfriend,at your side. He just drove but glanced over to you once in a while, a small smile tugging at the edges of his lips. You both just enjoyed the moment for a little while when suddenly a bright light went by at unbelievable speed, nearly hitting your nose. "Y/K/N!" You instantly hid inside the car again, and noticed the familiar cars behind you both, and the dracs inside, firing at you. "Shit" you cursed, and searched in the back of the car for both of your ray guns. You looked out of the window again, the only chance to get out of this situation alive was to somehow stop them from following you. "Y/k/n stop that bullshit and get your head inside the car again!" Party said sternly from his side. "Party just drive, I've got this." You said, winking at him, but it did nothing to soothe his nerves. "Y/k/n I mean it!" But instead of getting the hell inside again, you leaned even further outside, to be able to shoot. Bang. One down. You saw his body hit the ground and fall behind quickly, a slight proud feeling making its way up to your brain. Bang- second one down. Just as you aimed for another one, you missed, and cursed under your breath. "Y/k/n.!" Party said, but you still didn't listen. You aimed at one of the heads as suddenly a bright and hot pain went through your shoulder, and you were barely able to hide a small scream. You saw your sleeve turn deep red in no time, but if you would get inside now, party would notice. And he wouldn't like it. So you stayed there, and tried to hide your pain. But suddenly another beam hit you, making you loose yoyr balance, sending you flying. You heard party scream as you hit the ground, a scream escaping you as you rolled on the hot sand under you. You heard the cars stop abruptly,and guns- after that, it was quiet. Footsteps came closer at a great speed, and someone turned your dirty body around, making you face the sun. "Y/k/n, can you hear me?! Oh god fuck, come on, stay with me!" You groaned,your vision blurry and you could feel the sand sticking to your wounds. Party picked you up,but after he sat you down, you blacked out.
--
Party stayed at your side like a guard dog, only sleeping when you seemed to be calm enough. However, once in a while you would start to sweat, your breathing would become irregular, and he could swear he was able to hear you groan in pain. He tried to change the bloody mess they once called gauze around your Shoulder and leg, but he always stopped once he saw in how much pain you were. He couldn't see you in pain. So he would always go outside if Jet star would clean your wounds.
"Hey." Jet shook the shoulder of his leader and friend gently, and said person started to wake up slowly. "She's awake." That did the trick. Party jumped up, nearly falling over because of the quick movement, and ran inside to you. He stopped at the doorway, fighting tears once he saw you; dry tears, tired face, weak body. He'd never seen you like that. "Hey." You cracked out, and he frowned even more. Slowly he walked to you side, falling to his knees next to the mattress you were laying on. "I'm sorry" you both said at the same time, and you chuckled a little. "Party, I was the stupid one. Should've listened to you." He shook his head. "You saved us." He brushed some hair out of your face, and sighed. "How's the shoulder?" You looked away. "Okay." He turned your head gently, making you look at him. "Okay, okay, it hurts like a bitch. Jet said it's infected because of the dirt I rolled on." Party rested his head on your pillow, right next to your head, so close that his Red locks tickled your cheek. You ran a hand through the bright red mess, and he sighed. You groaned a little in pain, but started to move a little, making space for him. "Y/k/n-" you opened your arms, more like, moved one arm to him, and chuckled. "Get your ass in here Party and cuddle your girlfriend god damnit." He happily obeyed, gently taking you in his arms, careful not to hurt you. "You alright?" He asked gently. "Now I am."