King and Queen (Part III) ☆

A/N: ATTENTION. THIS IS SMUT. because requested. BTW I'm usually not writing smut so this is my first attempt. My bed smells like lavender somehow it's weird. What am I even writing please send help

You heard him, yet you couldn't process his words, being completely in thought. He had taken you to a small coffee shop, and now you both sat outside, talking. Well, mostly him doing the talk, you weren't really paying attention anymore. " Hey, you're spacing out again. What's going on inside your pretty little head huh?" He smiled a little, leaning his head on his hand, the other one still around the coffee cup that stood in front of him. You looked up, suddenly blushing. "No- Nothing. Sorry, what were you saying.?" He chuckled a little and the hand that once held his head up reached out for yours instead, his fingers lingering on the back of your hand, eyes watching his fingers. "What's wrong." He said, and it was so sincere that it was more of a statement than a question, his gaze literally underlining his words as he looked at you. You sighed, and turned away a little. "Why me.?" You softly asked. And it was a question that bugged you for a while. You were average, nothing special- while he seemed to stand out almost everywhere. He suddenly laughed a little, but calmed down quickly once he saw you were serious. "Why you huh..?" He looked around, thinking, taking a sip from his coffee, retreating his hand. "You're stunning. Adorable, talented, and beautiful. You're strong, damn you're stubborn, but overall you're kind. You get along with almost everyone, and I could go on and on about that but.." both of your hands were in his now. "To just make it short: because you're perfect to me." You licked you lips and somehow got nervous about all the attention he was giving you. But you smiled, and the date went on for a little longer. Until you both agreed on driving home. You laid your hand on his leg, for you, an innocent movement, but for him, not so much. You couldn't see his face because you looked out of the window, but as you unconsciously traced soft circles on his thigh, he hissed. "Y/n.." You turned to face him. "What.?" You asked, still oblivious to the fact what you're doing. And as you did it again, his hand that wasn't gripping the steering wheel caught your hand, holding it in place. "Don't." He hissed gently, yet a little frustrated. "What's... Oh.." You suddenly got his point, and turned bright red, snatching your hand back. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't-" he laughed. "It's fine, really. Never said I didn't enjoy it." He winked, but you were still embarrassed.
-
The ride home was quiet after that, but he still seemed uncomfortable. You sat down next to him, and typed something on your phone. When you had put it away, you looked at him. "I'm still so sorry for what happe-" he cut you off with a smile. "As I said, it's fine. But doing that while I'm driving, not so good Sweetheart." Damn him. You saw clearly that he was still.. Let's say, aroused by your previous actions. He tried to hide it by crossing his legs, but that seemed to be damn uncomfortable. So you did something you didn't think you ever would be doing. You placed your hand back on his thigh, and saw him stiffen up under your touch. "You better stop y/n, it's not funny." He said, the look on his face telling stories of his mind. The emotions in his eyes were obvious, as if e didn't try to cover up anymore. Yet you didn't stop. You wanted this. So your hand trailed further up, your thumb slightly brushing against his hard on, making him slightly squirm. "Y/n, I'm being serious I-" "Do you want this.?" You asked, as you looked at him. He nodded slightly, and repeated the Answer to you. "Do YOU want.?" You nodded again, and he leaned in, grabbing your chin and placing his lips on yours, hungry and passionate. He uncrossed his legs, setting your onto his lap, moaning at the friction your body created. You started to need more of those sounds he was making, so you moved your hips slightly, only to be rewarded with another sweet moan of his. He groaned as he started to kiss your neck, eager to leave marks, yet slow to favor the moment he was spending with you. Suddenly he stood up with you, and out of instinct you wrapped your legs around him, to stay secured in his hold. He walked to your bedroom, well, after he failed to find it on first try. He placed you on the mattress, kissing you eagerly, listening to the sounds you were giving away to him. Slowly, his hands had opened your dress, easy for him because the zipper was on the side. He slowly took the fabric off of you, treating you like an expensive china doll. He kissed your shoulder, before he slid down the straps of your bra, unhooking it at the same time. You suddenly wanted to cover yourself, but he couldn't have that. He looked at you, softly gripping your wrists that covered what he wanted to see. "Please. Let me see how beautiful you are.." You wanted to shake your head, but didn't. So he took away your hands and nearly gasped at the sight. He kissed your collarbone, his hand gently squeezing your soft breasts, as you had by now unbuttoned his white shirt, your hands slipping of the white fabric, so that now you could have something to see too. He wasn't extremely toned or had some crazy muscles underneath, if you were being honest, he had a quite average body type. Yet, he seemed to glow, his white skin glistening slightly with sweat, making you wonder I he was even human. He was perfect in your eyes, and you wanted to see more. You wanted to see everything. He slightly giggled when you had trouble with his belt and groaned in frustration, but helped you either way.
By now you both were a moaning mess, him softly brushing his hand over your most sensitive area right now, while you touched him with no mercy on how hard he already was. You could see the small drops of precum leaking, and you wanted him. Now. "Gee..!" His lips turned into a small sly grin, and suddenly he was inside you, making you gasp. He held you, secured you, as he began moving. He wasn't aggressive or overly passionate about it. He was surprisingly gentle, saving every moment of it. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling an unexplainable feeling in your gut, you were ready to come undone. "I.. Oh god-" Gerard seemed to have the same thing going on above you, and you could feel him fill the condom that he'd slipped on before inside you. You came shortly after that, moaning loudly. You wanted to cover it, but he didn't let you- he wanted to hear you.
You both collapsed after that, and Gerard scratched together his last ounces of strength to properly get rid of the condom, before laying down next to you, pulling you close. "That was.." You couldn't form any words to describe it. "Yeah.." He breathed out, kissing the top of your head. "I love you." He whispered, and you mumbled it back, before happily falling to sleep in his arms.