Prove to me I'm not gonna die alone

A/N: this is gonna be pretty sad. Trigger warning for major depression,Alcoholism, mentions of suicide and all that. Requested. Please listen to the song.

Prove to me, I'm not gonna die alone.

She sat alone, all by herself, doing things she shouldn't do. She listened to the voices in her head, unable to stop them.

Put your arm 'round my collarbone, and open the door.

He on the other hand thought about her. He worried about his Girl, due to the fact that she seemed less like herself than usual.

Don't lie to me, if your putting the dog to sleep.

Her tears had long stopped flowing, dry sobs only escaping her body. She'd lost complete control, and she didn't even have the strength to get it back.

That pet you just couldn't keep, and couldn't afford.

No. He threw his paperwork down onto the desk in front of him, startling his friends. "Gee, what's wrong?" Gerard frowned, not sure what was wrong himself. "I don't know, but I gotta go." The man in front of him understood, and smiled a little. It did nothing to help Gerard's nerves.

Well, prove to me, I'm not gonna die alone.

She didn't understood why she even had a Boyfriend, a man that offered to live his life with her. Why should he, he was way too perfect for her, and there were way to many things she called flaws on herself, that the logic seemed completely dead to her. He wouldn't stay.
He wouldn't.
Why would he?

Unstitch that shit I've sewn, to close up the hole, that tore through my skin.

H

e drove like an asshole, he knew that, and he was sorry. But he couldn't help the feeling of worry in his stomach, getting stronger and stronger very second he seemed to loose because of the distance between you both.

Well my trust in you, is a dog with a broken leg.

S

he should trust him. She knew she should. But it all seemed way too surreal to her to be true. How.. she couldn't answer. She instead grabbed the bottle from her side, opening with weak hands, taking a big gulp of the golden liquid inside.

Tendons too torn to beg.

Oh god. He somehow already knew she was doing bad things again. She didn't pick up the phone. Not the house phone, nor her smartphone. That was bad. Too bad.

For you to let me back in.

He had asked her all the time what was wrong with her. And he hated himself for it, but somehow he got tired of asking. Of begging. He couldn't. He remembered how he'd gone to work this day. Slamming the door. Shouting. He started to pray.

You said: "I can't prove to you, you're not gonna die alone."

He wasn't there for her anymore. Now was the time. He'd gotten tired of her, and she couldn't blame him. She would be gone when he would come home. He would be free.

"But trust me to take you home."

He burst inside the house, but all he saw was darkness. It was silent. And it killed him on the spot. Where was she? Was she even still with him? Or did he loose her.?

"To clean up that blood, all over your paws."

He found her in their shared bedroom. Her arms covered in blood, as well as the white sheets and her small nightgown she wore. She seemed to be sleeping. He hoped she was.

"You can't keep running out."

He tried to get her to wake up. He was hesitant, but once she groaned, he got more serious with it, turning her around to face him.

"Kicking yourself off the bed."

She refused to look at him. She refused to talk. She refused to move. And he teared up at that. Why couldn't she see what she was doing to him.?

"Kicking yourself in the head."

She still wouldn't talk to him, and he couldn't help but get frustrated. She was his everything. Why didn't she seem to see that?

"Because you're kicking me too."

Now she seemed to listen. She seemed to get it. How could she be so selfish? She was hurting him. Over and over and over again..

Put your trust in me.

She sat up, but never looked up. She couldn't. She was ashamed.

I'm not gonna die alone.

He repeated that over and over to her, telling her to repeat his words. But she didn't.

Put your trust in me.

He was worried. He tried again. And again. And again..

I'm not gonna die alone, I don't think so.

She still wouldn't talk. He'd lost her. He was scared he'd lost her now. He couldn't accept it though.

Put your trust in me.

Slowly she repeated one word after another. Hesitant. Quiet. But he heard it.

I'm not gonna die alone-

She said it fully now. The whole sentence. He knew it was only to please him. He knew there was still a long way to go.

I don't think so.

There was still a long road for them to go. But they would find something beautiful at the end of it, that was for sure.