Lets be weird together

He was that typical punk. From his unusual white hair to his clothes; even his behavior screamed it. He was considered weird and awkward. Yet the girls swooned over him, trying to get his attention like he would give them presents in exchange.
You on the other hand were considered weird and awkward too, but that didn't mean that the opposite gender was as lovely to you as it was the case with Gerard. You were the kid in class that would snap at a teacher from time to time, or would give a badass remark on certain situations. No one really knew much about you, and no one really seemed to want to. Well, not no one. The only one hanging out with you was exactly this weird kid. Gerard. Your best friend.
A year ago you would've laughed if someone told you you'd have a friend, a best friend at that. You were a typical loner, why the hell would you try to be social? Yet he was nice to you. You remember that it started with his awkwardness actually. He'd forgot what class he had, and karma seemed to help you that day, considering the fact that he forgot the class you had with him; art. So you both started a conversation about art, comic books, and aliens. Weird. But you loved it.
Today it was the same actually. You guys would talk about everything, you would watch his band play, and he would watch you draw. You stayed over so many times that you forgot so much stuff you could easily move in with him and his family. Mikey, his brother, actually called you his 'sister in law' jokingly, making Gerard go red.
You wondered all the time why he was so oblivious to the fact that you liked him. The girls turned into hunting dogs whenever you were around him, giving you stares that send shivers down your spine- and not the good kind of shiver. Yet he didn't seem to notice. Only when you were distancing yourself from him. That's when he noticed.

"Hey y/n!"he waved, walking up to you. You closed your locker, trying not to give him the attention you desperately wanted to give. "You Comin' over after school again? It's been pretty long." You wanted to say yes, but out of the corner of your eyes you could see some girls stare at you. "I uhm.. I can't, sorry gee." He seemed disappointed, but his look visibly darkened suddenly wen he noticed what had made you act like that. He grabbed your wrist gently, taking you with him. You were helpless, trying to get him to stop. "Gee I really-" he didn't turn around.
Arriving at your usual meeting point behind the school, you leaned against a wall with your back, because he was standing in front of you, arms on either side of you, taking away any opportunity to flee. "What the fuck is going on." You looked at him, but after you saw his freaking gorgeous eyes you decided that the trees in the distance were a better distraction. "I don't-" he gently, but firmly turned your face again so you had to face him again. "Don't gimme that." You sighed. Then groaned in a frustrated manner, letting yourself slide down the wall so you were sitting. He crouched down in front of you, leaning his arms on your knees since he was taller than you. His chin rested on this hands as he watched you. You on the other hand crossed your arms, pouting like a child. "I've got a fucking crush on you, those chicks noticed, told me to fuck off, and yes, I know it's stupid but I'm scared of 'em." His eyes were wide, and he seemed to need time to process. You were always pretty forward and honest, so he shouldn't be surprised, but damn he was. Such a pretty girl was in love with.. Him? "So you're saying that you-" you took the words out of his mouth, frustration visible now. "I'm in love with you, yes, an I just fucked up our whole friendsh-" he suddenly had shut you up by kissing you. It wasn't like the kisses in those weird romance novels. No, it was quite sloppy, but it sure was even better than you had ever imagined it. So you kissed back, and he giggled into the kiss, making you smile. When you parted, you both had to process what just happened. Gerard stood up, helping you up too, grabbing you by your waist, making you squeal with surprise. "So, miss f/n l/n. Will you be weird with me together until we get arrested for something stupid?" You laughed at that, nuzzling your head into his shirt, fondly listening to his laugh you've grown to love so much. "Of course Gerard Arthur Way. Let's be weird together." And as the teachers spotted you both and screamed for you to get inside, you ran.
But nowhere near school.
To a comic book store.