What did I do?

I threw my phone onto the couch with a frustrated sigh. Everyone was just asking to meet my best friend, Gerard, but every time I said that he was working on that day and they wouldn't meet them, or he just didn't want to, they got angry. So just now. My (former) best friend just asked if she could come around, and I said yes. But once I said Gerard wouldn't be there, suddenly, she had something really important to do and couldn't be there. Oh surprise. Fuck you too.

Suddenly a knock on my door made me look towards it, but I couldn't bring myself to answer it. Another knock, this time a little louder. "Y/n? Come on, your cars' outside, I know you're home." I sighed again, and walked to answer it. Gerard smiled as I opened up, but it faded as soon as he saw me. No make-up, hair up into a messy bun, lazy clothes and a face like three days of rainy weather. "Whoa, whats wrong sugar cube?" He said, getting inside and closing the door behind him, since I already walked into the kitchen, making coffee. "Nothing." I just said, but I somehow knew he wouldn't take that as an answer. "Come on." He said. "I know something's up." I sighed, and leaned against the counter, looking at him. But soon I looked away, shaking my head. "Its stupid." Suddenly he placed his hands at either side of my body, caging me against the counter, his face only inches away from me. "Now.." He said with a deep voice. "Nothing that makes you worry is stupid. Tell me." So I told him. Everything.

"I mean I know I'm worthless but-" I stopped suddenly, noticing just what I said. I looked up slowly, shy even, and he looked hurt and confused at the same time. "Is that how you think about yourself.?" He said, his voice slightly shaking. I laughed, trying to shake it off. "Haha no, but I mean-" he grabbed my wrists, softly though. "You're worth to give my life for y/n." And suddenly, even though I was laughing slightly, I couldn't hold back the tears I tried to hide. "You.." I said, my voice far from steady. "You shouldn't think like that." He gasped softly. "What're you.." I looked away. "You could have anyone. Someone talented, someone beautiful, someone just.. Just someone other than me." I said. And I tried to get out of his cage but I couldn't, because suddenly his arms snaked around my body, shaking slightly, but holding me tight and strong. "I already have someone talented. I don't need someone beautiful because I have someone breathtakingly stunning.. I don't want someone else because I have you y/n.. Please.." I hugged him back after a while, hesitant, unsure what to say. "Gerard.?" I mumbled against his light grey sweater. "Yeah?" I took in a deep breath. "I love you." He tensed. We started dating months ago, and he told me he loved me many times, but I never could. Suddenly he held me even tighter, letting a breath break free that he was holding. "I love you y/n, you know that. I adore you. You're everything I need." And I nodded. "You know what?" I said, wiping my tears an grabbing my phone. Gerard seemed puzzled, a questioning look on his face. "They can suck my ass. I love you, not them. So why should I need fake friends when I've got you and the boys?" Gerard smiled, and laughed after that. "Yeah, and you can count Frank as two people, with that much energy." I laughed too. Yeah. Why would I need them?
Right.
I don't.