Snow (Vampire!Gerard)

Those events bored him. Visibly. He sighed every now and then, resting his head on his hand. He really despised those things. Every ten years his family would celebrate with people he didn't even really knew. Yet all of them were old faces that bored the shit out of him while he seemed chained to his throne. He was tired of this.
"Gerard son, can't you at least try to seem to enjoy it?" Again, only a sigh, and an aggressive 'yay' escaped him. His father shook his head at his oldest sons behavior. Maybe he was making a scene there, but he didn't care.
Suddenly his eyes flickered red for a second, because he was so surprised. Was that..? No. No, he really didn't knew her at all. A new face. Instantly his whole appearance started to change. He was sitting straight now, eyes following her like a predator. She had mask on, like every woman here did those nights. But hers was made out of black lace, gently framing her face, complimenting her facial features, but hiding her appearance. Her dress was stunning, but couldn't reach the level of beauty her body had already climbed up. Her skin was as white as snow, something he usually despised because it meant she was like him. Yet with her, it didn't bother him. No, he found himself wondering how she would look like in the bright moonlight that was present outside tonight. He wanted to talk to her. No. He had to talk to her.
As he stood up, he didn't hear his father's question, he couldn't see his mother soothing him, and gently pointing to his personal prey. He tapped her shoulder, almost hesitant, and when she turned around he had to fight against his desire to gasp. Her eyes were a beautiful and crystal clear shade of e/c, awake and unafraid of him and his kind. "Oh, you're-" "Gerard way, yeah. Don't have to adress me so formally though." She smiled, but still bowed a tiny bit as a gesture of greeting. "So. What's this angels name?" He asked in his velvety voice, and if she could've blushed, she define try would have. "Y/n, l/n. I'm.. new to all of this." She looked around a little and he felt the weird feeling of want. Not sexually- well yeah; that too. But he also wanted to protect her for some reason. "Let's go somewhere quieter, my dear." He said, with one hand behind his back and one ready for her to take. She gently took it, accepting his offer, letting him lead her to a small balcony. When the glass door closed, it was quiet. She only heard small noises produced by the insects of the night. It calmed her down, making her feel comfortable. "Better, isn't it?" He asked, and turned around after closing the door. When he turned around, he seemed to fall into trance. She wasn't like he expected her to look like. In the moonlight, the skin she was showing seemed to glow like the moon itself, giving her an angelic appearance. Yet her red eyes told a different story. "Is.. something wrong?" She asked timidly, like she was testing the waters. "Just admiring the view."he said, giving her a smirk. She smiled to herself, Visibly flattered by his constant praise. She touched the metal that was supposed to prevent her from falling down, the wind brushing through her hair. "May I ask a very forward and maybe even rude favor.." he said, coming up to her behind her back, placing his hands next to her, taking away any opportunity to flee. "You may." She said gently, voice a little unsteady at the end. "I long to see your face my dear." She smiled, chuckling. "You want to know all of your toys, don't you?" He was taken aback from it for a second, before he moved his head closer to her ear. He only had to whisper now, and his voice send shivers down her spine. "Now now angel, I am maybe a man, but I'm not that kind of man." She turned around, still caged in his arms stretched out to give her at least a bit of space. All she saw was honesty and maybe a tint of hurt in his red eyes. She looked down in shame and mumbled. "I'm so sorry. May you forgive me my-" he tilted her head up, his eyes kind. "Don't. I forgive you, dear." Slowly he leaned in, and her eyes started to close. "So.. may I have the pleasure of kissing those lips of yours?" And she nodded, while he chuckled at her eagerness. At that moment, to write that there were sparks wouldn't even describe it close. But to be fair, even fireworks wouldn't have the power that sparked threw both vampires at that intimate touch. He felt like he was drinking blood from the freshest body he'd ever tasted- he couldn't bring himself to stop. He cradled her delicate cheek with his hand, deepening the kiss, and she gladly accepted his request. Both of them felt like they were high on a drug they couldn't name, yet they knew it had to stop eventually. She they parted against their will, still placing soft pecks on each others lips, trying to calm down again. He took the band that held the mask to her face between his fingers, asking her if it was okay with her with his eyes. Without answering she slipped the lace over her head, and this time he did gasp. She was perfect in his eyes, and he took the mask away from her, kissing her hand in an old fashioned way.
In his family,it was considered extremely rude to take off your mask as a partnerless woman. So when they stepped inside, his father's features darkened Visibly. "Gerard.." She whispered desperately for him to give her her mask back. But he only smiled, taking her hand. And suddenly, his mother smiled and clapped a little as she skipped over. "So, my son finally got himself a woman!" She took her by her shoulders, even spinning her a little. "And my, a very pretty one too!" Gerard chuckled, and gently pecked her cheek. "No.", he said, "I got myself the perfect one."