I need you

Hey so this is my first one-shot.

Summary: takes place during& after permanent record Riarkle conversation scene. Hard to explain.

Rating: Pg

Word count: 1036

Unedited
___________________________

she looked up from her bedroom floor to Farkle sitting besides her. He looked at her so intently.

"You've always been Riley, that's your permanent record." He said looking intensely into here eyes, and her looking at him. He started to get up and for a split second Riley thought he was gonna kiss her. He kissed her forehead instead and climbed out the bay window.

Riley sat there until the early morning hours. She lightly touched the spot on her forehead Farkle kissed.

Something told her that she shouldn't feel the way she does about Farkle, but she does anyway.

___________________________

The clique six were in mr. Matthews classroom, and Riley couldn't stop staring at Farkle even when Lucas said "aww" she stared straight at him thinking,

What if it was never a triangle?

___________________________

"Lucas, Maya, bay window now" Riley said to Lucas and Maya. All six of them were sitting in topangas but not for longer. Riley grabbed Lucas's and Maya's arm and dragged them up to the bay window. They both sat in they're respective spots. Except Riley was standing.

"Peaches?" Maya asked looking up at her.

"Please don't hate me" Riley pleaded

"What Riley We would never hate you" Lucas responded.

"we've all grown... a lot, lately and so have our feelings...." Riley said trailing off.

"Riley what are you talking about?" Maya asked, she was concerned and very confused.

"I'm trying to say that maybe I don't feel the same way about Lucas like I used to, okay?" She says looking very stressed.

"Please don't tell me your pulling a Texas?" Lucas asked as he got up.

"I'm not I don't love you the same way as I did" Lucas looked slightly hurt, but he didn't want to force her to have feelings she didn't have anymore.

"So no more Triangle?" Maya asked full of hope.

She smiled and nodded, "No more Triangle."

___________________________

It was Friday evening and Riley was most definitely alone. Maya was out on a date with Lucas, who knows where Zay was, and Smackle and Farkle were probably at some science thing. So there Riley was sitting on her floor once more laying at her bay window seat, waiting for someone to come in. Should she cry? Should she read? Should she do both? She was just being overdramatic, like always.

Farkle slowly climbed through the bay window and sat next to her. He had just come from the planetarium on a date with smackle. It was only 8:30 at night. "I had a fight with smackle"