The astrologist

Prompt: "you will comeback to me after the war, won't you darling?"

Info to know: no one is dating.

Word count: 1129

The astrologist
___________________________

They were all sitting and the round booth at Topangas finishing their homework. Riley was leaning on Farkle reading a book. Riley began to feel drowsy, she hadn't slept very well in the past two days. She began to curl up a bit to Farkle's arm, slowly falling asleep.

"Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep last night" Lucas said gesturing toward Riley.

"She was telling me that she's been having trouble sleeping" Maya said smiling sadly at Riley

"I hope she's alright" Zay said before returning back to his homework, as did everyone else, except Farkle who watched Riley carefully.
___________________________

The battle of Rileytown 1781

In Rileytown it was always history, but history filled with unicorns and lots of rainbows. Today was not a bright sunny day. It was gloomy, the air was filled with glittering rain.

The unicorns and zebras were fighting for independence against the horses. Riley the princess of all was devastated by the War.

Her only comfort was the astrologist, who talked to her about the stars up above. The way he talked about science and all the constellations like it was the only thing he lived for, it made her happy to see someone be so passionate about these things. It was the only thing that kept her happy these days. She knew she was slowly starting to fall in love.

___________________________

"You think she'll wake up soon?" Farkle asked the group.

"No clue she must be exhausted. I mean she's been sleeping for two hours" Smackle said.

___________________________

She had been vowed to a prince far off in flannel-land, to maybe exchange a alliance. She forced herself to fall in love with the prince. Told herself that they were meant to be. Told herself it would be good for everyone. It was her duty.

The astrologist was heartbroken when he heard the news. He forced himself to move on. He tried finding another, but could never. the princess would never get out of his head or leave his heart...For he loved her with all his heart, he could never have her.

The battles raged on. Ichor of the
fallen left in the streets. The pain it caused the queendom, the Princess couldn't stop the fighting. She wished it would stop. That peace would reign, but it never did. She would cry for the fallen, yell at the enemy, but she could only be strong for so long.

The princess would still visit the astrologist in times of need. He would tell her about all the planets and stars in the sky not to far away. Her favorite was Pluto, She loved Pluto. He told her about how everyone always forgot about this place mistaking it for something else.

Forgotten and mistaken, but still there.

___________________________