How long have you known?

Apparently I have 1k reads, like holly shiz sticks like wat th hel?! Thank you guys so much.

Prompt: H-how long have you been standing there. The pregnant version.

Making this about 11th grade age so like 17. Guys it's so freaking long so like prepare yourselves

___________________________

Maya and Riley decided to make a detour to the bay window after school. They sat opposite each other. Riley sat quietly staring at the floor. Grasping something in her hand, but Maya couldn't tell what it was.

"Riley what's wrong?"

"Nothing peaches" Riley gulped choking back a cry. She wouldn't let Maya see her cry. Ever.

"Then why are we at the bay window?" Maya asked unsure of they're stance.

"I didn't say you had to follow me"

"Fine I'll leave" Maya said getting up as slow as she could waiting for Riley to stop her but she didn't. She climbed all the way out the window getting no response. "Huh" she said quietly and walked down to Topangas' greeted by the group. Though she was silent stunned by Riley. She sat quietly next to Lucas.

"Um... Maya?" Lucas asked. She turned to Farkle making sure he was looking at her,

"Has Riley seemed a bit off lately?"

"I know, I'll be back in..." he started but trailed off as he gathered his stuff and headed towards the bay window. When he climbed through he saw Riley holding a small drug store test. The one thing that could tear them apart. She looked up at him Teary eyed,

"How long have you been there?" She asked. Farkle sat down next to her looking down at the test.

"So are you... pregnant" he choked out. She nodded slowly.

"I took three just to make sure. All positive" she breathed out shakily. She was pregnant.

"What are we gonna do?" Farkle asked. Riley set the small pregnancy stick to the side. She looked down and frowned.

"I don't know, but I'm keeping them" Riley said looking towards Farkle, she wouldn't give up on anyone else especially not her own child.

"I'll be here with you, always" Farkle smiled squeezing her hand lightly, "What will we tell our parents?"

"I don't think we should tell them" Riley stated. They're was no way she would be able to tell them. They would be so disappointed in her. How would she handle that? her father would definitely kill Farkle, and she doesn't need a fatherless child.

"They'll find out eventually"

"We'll wait until my morning sickness kicks in" Riley suggested.

"I'm always here you know?" Farkle repeated.

"Yeah I know" she said and smiled and laid her head comfortably on his shoulder.

___________________________

8 weeks pregnant