Sneaky sleepover

I'm going to just post randomly when I feel like it. I'm trying to get on a schedule but I don't edit these so I'm always like 'should I publish them' 'should i not' .

Genre: fluffy

TW: lots of making out btw.

Word count: 2018

___________________________

Riley, and the rest has gang were in Topangas' doing homework like they usually would on a Thursday night. Except the seating arrangement was a bit different. Everyone was in there usual spots except Riley. Instead of sitting were she usually sat, She was sitting on the floor crisscross between Farkle's legs, Reading through her chemistry text book. Everyone of course in surprise, they didn't say anything and neither did Farkle, well except Smackle, "you know Riley we could bring you a chair"

"Nah, blossom I'm good right here" Riley said smiling towards Smackle. She glanced towards Maya, in which she just shrugged.

Riley just turned back to the book, but looked up when she felt somethings heavy on her head. She looked up, slowly carrying the weight on her head. She soon realized it was a laptop, "Farkle..."

"Yes?"

"Why is your laptop on my head, Farkley?"

"Well you are sitting there" Farkle said simply.

"Fineh"

"Fineh"

She turned and leaned on his leg still facing the rest of the group. They all looked amused, or dazed not sure which... it was already around six o'clock and Everyone else besides them had started packing up. "Hey guys do y'all want to have a sleepover at mine tomorrow?" Farkle asked, Riley froze in his place.

"Yeah of course Farkle" Maya said looking around as everyone else nodded did. "Riley?"

"Yeah of course"

___________________________

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Maya asked. Farkle and Riley sat there stunned in there spots. They glanced at each other with worry filled eyes, they knew they were fucked.

"Yeah, okay truth or dare..." Zay said looking across the clique six, then his eyes landed on Farkle "truth or dare, Farkle"

"Uh... Truth"

"Who was your first kiss?" Farkle suddenly became sweaty. He glanced at Riley who was tense

"Riley"

"Cool... wait what?" Zay asked.

"Yeah it was back in 7th grade not a big deal" Farkle said trying to reassure Zay. Riley was struck by his answer. Not a big deal. NOT A BIG DEAL. I mean sure it was on the chin, but come on!

The game went on until it caught Riley, "truth or dare Riley" Maya asked with a smirk. Oh boy.

"Dare" Riley said nervously

"I dare you and Farkle to do seven minutes in heaven in the closet." Riley's eyes widened. She looked at Farkle who was just as worried as she was. "Hey I mean if y'all are just friends it shouldn't be a big deal, right?"