Valentines day

prompt: what happened on Valentine's Day? This takes place before crying on your shoulder which I recommend you retread to get a refresher.

Literally as soon as I saw the request to write this I was like YASSSS, I legit wrote it this morning, I have never completed a one shot so fast.

so here you go you have been blessed with my writing talents 

____________

"Maya what should I wear?" Riley asked her best friend as she searched through her closet for a perfect outfit. They only had an hour before they were scheduled to be at a Valentine's Day party. Maya reached over Riley's shoulder and grabbed a skin tight red dress. Riley turned around and shook her head furiously.

"No way that dress is to tight" she retorted still shaking her head.

"Then why is it in your closet?" Maya said raising her eyebrows. Riley opened her mouth to say something but Maya interrupted her, "I can't hear you Ba da ba ba ba da ba" Maya sang and shoved Riley in the closet with the dress.

"Let out Maya!" Riley yelled from inside the closet. Maya sat against the door and shook her head,

"Not until you put on the dress" she yelled back to Riley. Riley looked down at the red dress and sighed. Might as well put it on, she thought to herself. She put on the right dress slowly while being mildly passive aggressive about. Riley reached down and grabbed a pear of nude heels and put them on.

Riley stood up and knocked on the door catching a dozing Maya off guard. Maya stood up and opened the door causing Riley to stumble out. Maya gaped at Riley causing her to squeal.

"Come on let's do your makeup" Maya said smirking at her as she pulled Riley over to Riley's vanity.

"Fine." Riley grumbled out as Maya put mascara on Riley's lashes.

Soon Riley was all dolled up as was Maya and the crawled out the window, heading to Zay's valentines party. When the got they're it was already trashed with red solo cups and loud music rang through they're ears.

Riley turned to Maya with a nervous look, "Maya I'm not sure about this"

"It's fine riles, we're staying the night here anyways" Maya said convincing her to stay and enjoy the party. They both walked into the house. All Riley could feel were stares, teenage boys staring at her in a skin tight dress. Riley grimaced as she turned to Maya, "hey I'm gonna go find Farkle"

Maya nodded and unlocked her and Riley's arms, "sure I'll meet back up with you here in an hour"

Riley nodded and smiled before walking into the less crowded kitchen immediately noticing Farkle leaned up against the counter with a red cup in his hand. She walked over to him swiftly.

"I thought you didn't like alcohol?" She asked sliding next to him on the counter.

"And I thought you didn't like parties?" Farkle said raising his eyebrows. Riley rolled her eyes,

"I don't. Maya made me come here" she responded.

"Well where's Maya then?" Farkle questioned,

"Don't know, I came to come find you" Riley stated slightly smiling, "and you didn't answer my question"

Farkle took another sip from the cup, "I don't like alcohol but I'm here in a room full of it, so might as well" he said slumping his shoulders.

Riley grabbed his cup from him and took a small sip from it before giving it back to him.

"You know there's cups right there" Farkle said pointing to the many of cups on the island.

"To far" Riley groaned waving her hand out as if trying to reach for it. Farkle rolled his eyes and leaned over and grabbed a cup and handed it to her. She took it happily and drank a little bit before saying,

"You wanna have a drinking contest?" Riley asked taking another sip from her cup. She could already feel the affects of  alcohol washing over hear. Riley had always been a light weight.

"Sure, the first to chug an entire beer wins" Farkle challenged. Riley hopped off the table and grabbed to beers. She opened them and handed one to Farkle.

"1...2...3... Go!" They both began chugging the beer. Riley finished first. She pumped her fists in the air. Riley smirked at Farkle's defeated face.

The played a couple more rounds before taking some jello-shots that had been left by the beers. You could say the where totally past wasted. They danced slowly to the loud music, drunkingly smiling at each other as they're bodies stood very close together.

"You best thing that's ever happened to me Farkle" she slurred out Farkle leaned down and kissed her sloppily on the lips. Riley broke away. Her eyes full of mischief, she got on her tippy toes and whispered into his ear, "There's a room upstairs I'd like to go to" sending shivers down Farkle's spine.

Farkle bit his lip and nodded. They snuck up the stairs and into one of the guest rooms. Riley sat on the bed and pulled Farkle down onto her lips. They made out passionately. Farkle held Riley's waist as he kissed down her neck. Riley moaned at how soft his lips felt on her skin. Riley reached under Farkle's shirt taking it off of him.

Farkle picked Riley up and turned the around to where she sat on top of him straddling him. Farkle unzipped Riley's dress and let it fall to the ground leaving Riley in only her undies. She grinded against him mindlessly as she unbuckled his pants. Farkle kissed up and down her bare chest. they fell back onto the bed.

__________________________

It was early morning and Maya had woken up to no Riley in they're shared guest room at Zay's. Maya had remembered Riley had said she had went off to find Farkle. Maya headed toward the room Farkle was assigned to stay in. She knocked slowly getting no answer. Maya opened the door slowly,

"hey have you seen- AAAH!" Maya screamed as she noticed the two unclothed Riley and Farkle wrapped in the sheets of the bed. She covered her eyes.

Farkle and Riley both bolted up out of they're sleep immediately getting rushing headaches and the lights were so bright. Riley's Area hurt so bad. The both looked down noticing a draft, and then at each other and screamed. They were both naked and in the same bed. Riley pulled up the sheets covering her chest. They both looked at Maya who was slowly walking out closing the door behind her.

They both stated laughing, "I'm sorry" Farkle apologized as he grabbed his pants off the ground.

"Farkle it's all right we were both drunk, last night is still really fuzzy maybe we didn't even do anything" Riley suggested. Farkle bent down and grabbed a condom wrapper off the floor and looked back up at Riley,

"Yeah I wouldn't be to sure about that" Farkle stated as he dropped the wrapper in the trash.

"Well at least we used protection" Riley said grabbing her dress off the floor and putting it back on. Farkle nodded and smiled.

What they hadn't said was that to both of them that was they're first time, and neither of them regretted it.

_____________

So guys that's what happened on Valentine's Day, I hope that was to your satisfaction.

Comment prompts here.