Handcuffed

Prompt: Basically the clique 6 are handcuffed for 24 hours.

Respective pairs :

Zay:Maya

Smackle:Lucas

Farkle:Riley

Note: This AU will take place after Ski lodge when Rucas are still dating. This does have a part 2 so imma post that maybe tomorrow.

<><><>

How do end up I situations like this? And how did I end up hand cuffed to Farkle? Oh yeah...

<><><>

"As of now you and your paired partner will be handcuffed" Cory said handing out a pair of handcuffs to each pair, "see if you can last an entire 24 hours"

Riley sighed to herself quietly, she would choose Maya, but for some reason she can't coax herself to be handcuffed to her. She could tell Lucas was looking at her silently saying 'partner with me', but yet again she had this fear that she couldn't handle it, and her father would make them unhandcuff themselves as soon as they walked out the door. Something was just egging her on to turn towards her beloved Scientist and ask him,

"Farkle? Partners?" She asked turning towards him. She noticed two slight frowns coming from her best friend and her boyfriend, plus Farkle stunned face. He tilted his head slightly and smiled, "yeah, sure"

Riley could help but chuckles the expressions their faces. For the next twenty-four hours she'll be handcuffed to the genius boy. For some reason she didn't mind, It was Farkle, who better to be handcuffed too the entire night with?

<><><>

It was past 11 o'clock at night, and they were both exhausted from being chained together. Farkle's head still hurts from running into a metal pole earlier. Farkle and Riley were staring at her bed trying to decide which side they should be on. "I'll get the left" Riley said.

"You do realize that we have to get in together?" Farkle said sarcastically. Riley rolled her eyes and sighed.

"What even is this supposed to teach us" Riley said sounding annoyed.

"I am a genius and even I have no clue" Farkle said dumb founded. "Ugh."

"Let's just go to sleep" Riley suggested and they both jumped into the bed at the same time, landing face first. They both let out an annoyed groan.

___________________________

So they slept. Sometime in the middle of the night Riley ended up being wrapped in Farkle's arms too which Riley responded by cuddling up too him. When Farkle tried to get up in the middle of the night forgetting he was hand cuffed to Riley, he pulled he completely out of the bed. Riley woke up mid fall and banged her head on the floor. She screamed out in pain.

"Riley!" Farkle yelled quickly kneeling next to her, "Riles I'm sorry"

Riley started crying from the pounding in her head. Farkle began to cradle her and kissed the spot were she hit her head. "Shh, riles it'll be okay"

He picked her up almost dropping her and headed to the kitchen to grab an ice pack. As this was happening he didn't even realize that Mr. And Mrs. Matthews were in the living just watching Farkle panic and they're daughter cry. They were mostly confused and didn't say anything.

Farkle set her down slowly, holding out his arm so Riley had more leverage. He opened the freezer and grabbed several bags of frozen peas. Riley took them and placed them on her head. "Riles does it feel better?" She just nodded "I'm so sorry. I completely forgot about the handcuffs"