We know

Prompt: "wait whose is that?" In which one of the clique six finds Riley's bra in Farkle's bed room

Day 4

<><><>

"Where's the other remote control?" Lucas said as he looked around the couch. Farkle, Lucas, and Zay were in Farkle's room about to play Zombies eat brains 4, but of course they were short a controller. Riley and Maya sat on the other couch playing on the phones due to how uninterested they were in playing another round of zombies.

"It's probably somewhere underneath my bed" Farkle responded leading to Lucas groaning as he got up to check. He bent down and began looking under the bed before picking up something that definitely was not a remote controller. It was black and very lacy, not exactly something you'd find in a guy named Farkle, bedroom.

"Um, Farkle, whose is this?" He asked, holding it up by one of the straps. Farkle turned around and his eyes widened as blush creeped onto his face. Everyone turned there heads to him and Lucas. Farkle couldn't help but glance to Riley who was biting her lip. This may be it. This may be the time they actually got caught.

Zay stood up and walked over to Lucas. He looked at the bra curiously, "did Farkle actually get a girl to sleep with him?" Zay joked.

Maya also stood up to get a closer examination of the bra before gasping. She turned around and pointed her finger at Riley, "you" she said before pointing at me, "and you"

Riley got up to stand next to Farkle, "it's not what you think" Riley argued, "you know how much I hate wearing bras"

"But what is it doing here, in Farkle room?" Zay asked, at this point Farkle had said nothing out of embarrassment, but he suddenly got the courage to say,

"Look she stays the night all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if she left her bra here" Riley let out a relieved breath. Although Maya was still not believing them. They both still looked majorly guilty. She studied them. Something was different,

"You had sex" she gasped. Riley and Farkle tried defending themselves but failed. "You only were that bra when you want feel sexy which is never"

"Hey!" Riley said getting a little offended.

"What she's not wrong" Farkle stared receiving a glare from Riley. "You only wear that bra when we go on dates, and honestly you don't need to, you already look sexiest women alive so why try?"

Riley smiled, her eyes lighting up with happiness, and her cheeks turned a dark red color.

"So y'all are dating and having sex?" Zay asked. They both nodded in sync,

"Yeah sorry about not telling you guys, being secret was way to fun" Riley admitted. Lucas tossed the bra on the bed before picking up a remote controller that was also under the bed.

"Found it" he said before sitting back down on the couch followed by Zay and Maya. Riley and Farkle turn around to face their friends.

"So you guys are okay with this?" Riley asked kind of surprised at how they reacted so calmly.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" Zay asked, "we thought y'all were fucking as friends anyway but now your dating and fucking, which is cool and all, but-"

"We just don't care" Lucas continued. Farkle and Riley looked at each other and slumped their shoulders.

"Just use protection" Maya said, "as much as we love you guys, we really don't need any baby minki running around."

Riley blushed lightly. She went to go sit back down next to Maya. Farkle sat down next to her lacing their hands together.

"I didn't think i would feel this much relief about telling them" she whispered to Farkle,

"Yeah me neither"

<><><>

Welp, that was that.

I know I don't get super personal on here but my best friend is doing some stupid shit, like she keeps saying that she hates school and wants to try drugs like cocaine, and I don't know what to do. I feel like she won't listen to me at all because I've never done that stuff hell I've never even been tardy to a class before. I just don't know what to do. Help?