Mt. Farkleuvius explodes

Major spoilers about GM sweet Sixteen & Goodbye. You have been warned.

Day 6

<><><>

Riley had been given the worst news in the world, she might be moving to London. Of course she was proud of her mother for getting a better job, but London?! She'd have to leave all her friends and relatives. She couldn't just leave Farkle or Maya or Lucas or Zay or Smackle. It was the morning after she received the news and she'd have to tell her friends. She knew she'd hate it.

She walked into her fathers classroom with a determined look on her face saying she wouldn't cry. She glanced at everyone in the room. Her eyes lingered on Farkle the longest. How would she be able to live without him? He always knew what she was feeling. Who in London would do that for her now?

Farkle noticed her longing stare and returned it but she looked away almost immediately. He could see the sadness in her eyes he could only wonder what was wrong. Riley sat in her normal spot. Class started shortly after and the words her father wrote on the board made he breath hitch.

"London" Cory said turning to his daughter. Riley smiled sadly, "now kids I have something to announce"

"Dad..." Riley said knowing what he was going to confess.

"I may not be your teacher anymore, as you may know my wife Topanga has been offered a job in London." Riley grimaced as he spoke those words. Large gasps went through the class room. "London?" A small voice said Riley turned to face Maya. Her expression was saddened. Riley nodded slowly. She looked at everyone in the group. Turned to Farkle. Who was already storming out of the room. She got up and followed him. She found him leaning against one of the lockers. She approached him wrapping her hand around his wrist fondly. His eyes were closed although a tear trailed down his cheek.

"You can't leave" he whispered trying to choke back the tears.

"Farkle I-" she choked back her tears. Farkle grabbed hold of Riley's shoulders.

"You can't leave. You hear me?" He said holding onto her shoulders tightly. "You can't"

"I promise. I want to stay here too" Riley stated trying to hold back her tears, but she failed miserably. Farkle let go of her shoulders, letting them fall to Riley's hands.

***

Riley just got the most amazing news. She's not going to London. She refrained her self from screaming of joy.

Farkle.

She needed to find him to tell him that she's not leaving. Riley grabbed her coat and ran down her fire escape. She checked Topangas' first and then his apartment. She took the elevator up, saying hello to all of the maids. She knocked on Farkle's door.

Farkle opened it in only underwear. Riley scanned up and down his body immediately making Farkle blush. His hair was so messy and you could tell he'd been crying due to how red his eyes were.

Farkle let her into his room and closed the door behind him.

"I'm not leaving." She mumbled

"What?" Farkle asked confused, his voice was still slightly coarse.

"I'm not leaving, Farkle" she spoke up, turning a bright smile, "I'm staying. My mom turned down the job, Farkle"

He smiled happily and picked her up by the waist, twirling her around. Riley laughed throwing her head back. He set her down on the ground. They stood close together. Riley got her tippy toes and placed her lips on his lightly. Farkle just smiled into the kiss adoring how soft her lips were.

"Never leave" he mumbled against her lips. She giggled and pecked his lips,

"I don't plan on it"

<><><>

Hello my wonderfuls

Hello my wonderfuls

I know this is weird to ask, but there is a new wonderful show called Eyewitness. It is an amazing show on its first season and it's so AWESOME, it has representation of LGBT 🏳️‍🌈

 It is an amazing show on its first season and it's so AWESOME, it has representation of LGBT 🏳️‍🌈

(My cute boos)

it talks about abuse, the foster system, drug abuse, homophobia. It airs on USA network at 9 pm central time this Sunday for its 8th episode, its an amazing show and I really want for this show to continue.