Things he cant do

Day 2 of imma totally post one of these everyday then totally forget by Thursday

<><><>

Riley and Farkle sat at her bay window. They were arguing from what seemed like the third time this week. It was a long time coming considering what happened a couple of months ago. Farkle could still feel the kiss on his lips.

"Do you really like Lucas or do you just feel like you should?" Farkle asked her simply. He needed to know if that kiss meant as much to her as it did him. Riley furrowed her eyebrows,

"Don't ask me that, Farkle" Riley stated shaking her head. She couldn't believe Farkle was actually asking her this.

"What its a simple enough question?" Farkle stated "do you feel anything when he kisses you or when you kiss him"

"I can't answer that" Riley said refusing his question. Riley was becoming angry with Farkle and his outrageous question. You can't just ask someone if they still have feelings for someone else, and someone else would be the exact person who asked her the dang question.

"Why Riley?" Farkle said scooting closer to her. "Cause you don't"

"Farkle why are you asking me this?" She asked vigorously.

"Because I need to know that you truly like him" Farkle exasperated,

"Why Farkle?" She asked once more.

"Do you feel anything when your with him?" He asked once more.

She looked down at the floor "No"

"Now do you feel something when your with me" Farkle asked suddenly. Riley was stunned. Did Farkle actually like her back?

"What?" Riley asked confused.

"Do you feel something for me" She looked at him with angry eyes. Her brows furrowed. "Riley?"

She stood up. And Farkle stood up right along with her. She turned to him pointing a finger. "Farkle you can't just ask me that?"

"Because you do?"

"Are you just doing this cause your jealous?" Riley retorted, Farkle flinched. Was he?

"No. I'm doing this cause I want you to be happy. You should feel whatever you feel." He said deflecting her statement.

"Why do you use that excuse for everything?" Riley yelled at him.

"Because it's the truth!" He yelled. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him up against the brick wall next to the bay window. He looked at her confused. She put her lips to his angrily. He kissed her back angrily putting his hands on her waist. Riley slowly let go of his shirt and snaked her hands into his hair. They pulled away gasping for air. They looked in to each other's eye's craving more. Farkle tackled her lips again. Riley reached up under his shirt putting her hands on his bare back. Farkle bit her lip which mad her moan. Farkle pulled away, startled from the noise Riley had just made. Riley groaned at the loss of contact. Farkle smirked, "number 230 of things Lucas can't do: make you feel like that"

Riley rolled her eyes "stop being an ass and just kiss me"

He obeyed and kissed her lightly. Riley kissed him back harder. Farkle turned them around, and pushed Riley up against the wall as she had done to him. Riley wrapped her legs around his waist. Farkle held her up, placing his hands on her thighs. She grinders up against him which made him groan in pleasure. He began to kiss up and down Riley's neck and chest leaving marking marks along the way. Riley moaned. She put her hands on his jawline forcing him to come back to her lips. She craved him. Riley reached under Farkle's shirt and pulled it off of him. Riley stared at his chest tracing her fingers over it then trailed her hands up to his lip.

"I need you" she whispered making him shiver slightly, "I love you Farkle" Riley finally said.

"I know" he stated turning his frown into a smile. Riley dropped to the ground and glared at him. A confused look on his face appeared, "what?"

"You did not just Star Wars me" Riley said, Farkle smirked, and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer,

"I love you" he said trying to make her turn that frown upside down.

"I know"

<><><>

This one was absolute shit I swear, but I've been working on some really good AUs these past few months.

And I will only be able to post at night due to school.