Mars misses his pluto

Thank you for all the views. I legit did not expect for this many people to read it. I don't know wether to be proud or concerned.

Anyways this is a short little Drabble I hadn't published yet.

Prompt: actually I just miss you

Vv sad guys. So be prepared (that lion king reference tho)

___________________________

Farkle was drowsy, stuck in eternal pain. He missed her so much. As days went on he visited their bay window they had once shared together every day. Farkle felt it hard to talk to people that weren't her. He wanted her back so bad.

He hadn't been to the grave since she died. He sat down next to the tombstone that read,

Riley Minkus
2001-2076
Beloved wife and friend
For Mars will always miss you, my Pluto

He sat there and talked to her. He had always hoped she was listening. After all hope is the last thing Riley would ever want him to let go.

"I haven't been here since we buried you" Farkle said talking to the grave "I came back to put some new flowers that would have matched you beautiful brown eyes"

"Who am I kidding" he said shaking his head as tears dropped down his face "I actually... just... really miss you"

"I miss your face, your laughter. I miss your company at night. I know I shouldn't be so greedy for wanting you back... I just want you back so bad" he said choking back a sob,

"Our daughter Chloe is pregnant again and Penelope just got engaged" Farkle said updating her about they're children, he smiled sadly remembering how much she loved they're children. How she took so much care in them.  "oh and Nova just got her doctorate, we all miss you so much Riley, I'm getting older as days go on and I just can't wait to see you again, it's only a matter of time"

He got up slowly. His bones creaking with old age.He walked all the way back to his small cottage down by the river were you could see the stars. He stared at the night sky letting out a deep and long breath. "It'll be so nice to be with the stars again, Pluto" he closed his eyes slowly falling asleep knowing he was never gonna wake up again.

___________________________

Farkle Minkus
2001-2084
Loving father and genius
Mars has finally joined Pluto.

_______<><><><>_______

The end

****

This was sad I know it was just a short little Drabble. I honestly reared up a bit while writing it.

Comment prompts here.

Riarkle One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara