Flying

You feel like your flying or find really, because you don't know how you started, but you always end, sometimes you make your landing other times you find yourself crashing and burning.

I find myself flying, knowing I should touch the ground, but I feel like I'm crashing, and I've already hit the ground.

I could fly off the roof, but I'd make a terrible landing. My face would hit the concrete and I would break every bone, but I'd still be alive because life hates me.

I watched the leaves drift through the wind. Dead. Dead leaves, the symbolism that summer is dead.

I wished I had a jacket. I feel cold, inside and out. I wished the boy I loved was up here, but instead he was downstairs. I wish I wish but alas I have no genie or a fairy godmother to appoint my regards.

He was downstairs where people i hoped wouldn't be there with him. He was downstairs with people who I care for dearly, but could never understand the sensation of flying and crashing like he did.

I feel like I'm flying yet my feet are touching ground.

I walk down stairs, my feet on the ground. I figure to myself that if I should stop flying away from my problems, I might as well confront them soon enough.

I watched from the staircase of the interactions before me. I couldn't hear a thing except my heart beating out of my chest.

I could see him soaring high Above the clouds surrounded by nothing smiling to himself as he looked and remembered our memories together. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to fly away with him.

I climbed through the window stoping him. "I should have known you would go up to the roof"

"The bay window was too much for a moment" I said sitting on that very  window. Farkle sat next to her grabbing her hands.

"The bay window can handle anything" Farkle said patting the seat next to him.

"But I can't handle everything" I said sighing, "plus the bay window doesn't deserve this problem"

"Then who does" farkle asked

"I do. I deserve this problem"

"Riley what's wrong?"

"I want to tell someone that I love them, but I'm afraid" I stated looking away from him glancing at my shoes nervously.

"Afraid of what?" Farkle asked confused.

"That they'll hear me" I responded, I looked to the ground as a single tear fell from my left cheek hitting my hand leaving a splatter of a tear. Farkle placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head up slowly to look at him. His hand lingered as if to make sure I wouldn't drift away like a balloon. I stared into his bright blue eyes that seemed to have swallowed me whole. I felt so compelled, "I love you Farkle"

"I love you too" Farkle said smiling, "and don't worry I hear you" he nudged me slightly before turning to leave, I put my hand on his shoulder stopping him. He turned back to look at me.

"Please don't fly away just yet" I pleaded, and he didn't. Farkle sat back down next me, and looking me in the eye he said,

"I'd never fly away, not unless you come too"

_____________________

I know this one was Vv poetic again I don't know anymore.

Any way GLONY happened, and I cried a bit.

Comment prompts here.