Late Night Call

Jimin smiles as he presses the calling icon beside Jungkook's name on his phone. He presses it close to his ear, waiting in an impatient silence before a familiar voice answers after a couple of rings.

"Mochi," Jungkook whispers in a husky tone and Jimin can tell he's sleep deprived. Jungkook sighs contentedly into his phone and hums softly. "My teddy bear."

"Give me one of your shirts." Jimin demands before greeting his boyfriend, laughing at his own whiny whisper. He misses being encased by Jungkook's scent, a pleasant combination of mint and musk he can't stand not having.

"You want one of my shirts?" Jungkook chuckles in his lowered voice. He shuffles to lay on his side away from his bedroom door and he whispers again, "What will you give me for it?"

"One of mine." Jimin retorts.

"Hmm, which one?"

"The one you like, the red striped one."

Jungkook grins. He remembers the shirt, the one he likes best on Jimin. "But love, if you give me that one you can't wear it anymore."

"Oh." Jimin laughs at his absentminded offer. "Then not that one."

"I want a black one." The taller of the two mentions as he stretches his tired limbs out on his bed. "You wear those the most anyway."

"Mm, that's true." Jimin bites his lip, thinking of his own request before speaking it. "Then you can give me one of your boring white shirts. That's fair."

"They're not boring!" Jungkook whines into his phone, gaining another quiet chuckle from the boy on the other end. "Fine, deal. We can make the switch tomorrow."

"You make it sound like we're making some kind of illegal trade or something."

Jungkook laughs, a little too loudly for his own comfort. He peers behind him, quiet for a moment before responding. "You're right, it does."

"I wish I had your shirt right now, baby." Jimin's tone evens again.

"I wish I had you right now."

"Me too." They sigh, a melancholy feeling surrounding the call, but Jimin clears his throat and speaks again. "But it was a good idea to talk, your voice makes me sleepy."

Another smile lifts Jungkook's lips. "Your voice makes me want you."

"Baby," Jimin scoffs. "You always want me."

"You're not wrong." Jungkook laughs. "Mochi, lets sleep now. We only have a few hours until we have to wake up."

"Yeah, we should sleep."

"Goodnight my love." Jungkook lowers his voice again into the husky tone he knows makes Jimin feel crazy. "Dream of me."

"Always baby."