Vunerable

"My fingers look like bleached raisins."

Jungkook smirks, already preparing his 'I told you so' speech. "You said you wanted to stay in the bath, so don't complain about your raisin fingers." He raises his hands above the water to show off his fingers comparatively. "I have them, too."

Jimin smiles. He lays his head back against Jungkook's shoulder. "The water was still warm." The smaller explains softly, grabbing Jungkook's hands quickly with his own and winding them around his waist again. He holds them in place, humming before remaining still for just one more peaceful moment. Something about the unwinding sensation of water caressing his skin, the cleanliness of the disappearing bubbles that once surrounded them, it calms him. Jimin sighs contentedly. "The bubbles are gone now, though, aren't they?"

"Mm." Jungkook hums in agreement. He kisses Jimin's temple and stays for a moment, smiling lips pressed against the others dampened skin. Nothing in the world could make him feel better than he does in this moment, with Jimin on his chest and wrapped up safe inside his arms. The water is turning cold, though. "Should we get out?" Jungkook wonders aloud.

"I'm happy that I don't want to." Jimin whispers as a response. He looks back to try and catch Jungkook's expression and finds a stare full of adoration looking back at him. Jimin sighs again and he turns in Jungkook's arms to face him, perched a bit awkwardly on the tallers bare lap. "Ah, I mean, we should get out. But, I loved it."

"You did?" Jungkook mutters, locking eyes with his boyfriend and actively concentrating on not making anything react unwillingly in his lower regions. Jimin's weight on top of him shifts against his exposed center now and again, creating a friction his body finds excruciatingly difficult to ignore. It's not the time. It's really not the time. It's an innocent bath, and it's been everything and more than he could've imagined.

Jimin nods, biting his lip in a manner that comes off a tiny bit teasing. He suddenly pulls away from Jungkook's body in the bathtub. He reaches out for a towel before carefully rising from the water. The others gaze follows him and so do guiding hands that hover at his hips protectively to save him from falling, might he lose his balance. Jimin steps out onto a mat beside the tub as Jungkook comes up quickly to his feet, grabbing a second towel from the stack of them and draping it lazily around his waist.

The taller bends down to drain the bathtub and when he straightens up again, he is met with the purest sight he's ever had the pleasure to behold. Jimin might be cold, cowering beneath an oversized towel wrapped adorably around his head and shoulders. The smaller boy wills himself against Jungkook, maybe seeking warmth against the chilly bathroom air. He can't help staring again, but even with his eyes taking in every drop of Jimin's appearance, there wasn't a single warning before the crash of lips upon his own unsuspecting pair.

Jimin can feel the hint of reluctance in the way his boyfriend returns his kiss. It's still soft and willing, but the bit of caution in the gentle glide of Jungkook's lips against his own triggers determination for him to make it go away. His fingers tickle the others hips, sinking beneath the fabric of Jungkook's towel concealing his complete nudity. Jimin wishes silently for the younger to feel the same emotions that he can't keep pushing away.

"Jimin," Jungkook heaves, breaking the connection of their lips. It's not like he couldn't imagine that this might happen, and he can't say that he's totally against intimacy beyond the innocence of sharing a bath. It's only that it's surprising. To feel so much of Jimin all at once, after lacking the boys touch for several consecutive days before, is overwhelmingly pleasant. It's overwhelming in the best kind of way.