Crazy for you

"Baby, is it even safe for you to go? Won't it hurt you?"

"No, I asked the doctor already. He said as long as the exterior of my injury has healed, I'm fine."

"Is it completely healed?"

"It's healed, mochi."

"But isn't it kind of late to be going now? We should go during the weekend, and maybe we can bring everybody."

"No, I want to go with you. Only you."

"But, why today?"

"We have plenty of time to get there before the sun sets. Stop worrying." Jungkook sighs, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel, waiting for a red light to flash to green. "That's really the point of this trip. It's going to be pretty, and romantic, just watching the sun set together." He turns his head to flash Jimin a giddy smile as he thinks about it again. "Imagine it just dropping into the ocean, doesn't that sound beautiful. Aren't you excited?"

Jimin scoffs, playfully hitting Jungkook on the arm. "I didn't know you liked sunsets so much. Or going on surprise trips to the beach after school." He narrows his eyes a little at his boyfriend. "I can't tell if you're just being really cheesy with all this cliche romantic stuff, or if this is some kind of elaborate plan to try and win the stupid bet."

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "First of all, the bet is not stupid. It's.. interesting. Just relax, Mochi. It's fun, right?"

"No. It's not very fun."

"That's only because you're scared of how much you want me." Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm not. You want me."

Jungkook shakes his head. "You're the one that's bothered about this whole thing, not me. Where did all of your confidence go?"

Jimin purses his lips, groaning. "Baby, I don't want to beg for you."

"I don't understand why the idea of it hurts you so much. It would make me happy."

"It wouldn't make me happy."

"But, why? Does it hurt your pride or something? Really, to beg for me?"

Jimin looks away from Jungkook when the other takes his eyes away from him to watch the road. The light changes to green and he stares at the cars passing beside them in the next lane. Jimin huffs. "It's not about pride, baby."

"Then what is it about?"

"I don't know. Can we not talk about it right now?"

Jungkook's expression sours. "Are you keeping something from me?"

"No."

"Stop lying." The tallers tone is becoming slightly annoyed. He grumbles again in a lowered voice. "It bothers me a lot if you're keeping something from me."

"I'm not." Jimin retorts, much too quickly for Jungkook's taste.

"Tell me what it is. I don't like this. You've been becoming increasingly more and more annoyed because of this bet. It's like you actually hate it."

"I don't hate it, it just make me feel uneasy."

"Tell me why!"

"Baby," Jimin closes his eyes and presses his forehead against the cool window glass. "Don't get mad at me, it just makes me sad. That's all."